New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Biz Buzz: ‘Sucker punched’ | Inquirer Business

Insensitive neighbor
    Former Iloilo Rep. Ferjenel G. Biron is getting under the skin of his neighbors at one of the Valle Verde subdivisions in Pasig City.
    A buzzard tells us that Biron’s fighting cocks were causing such a racket in the exclusive village that the present and past presidents of the village association have trooped to his doors several times to complain about the noise.
    But the losing Iloilo gubernatorial candidate in 2013 has refused to face his irate neighbors. His wife was at home at one time but she declined to face the village officials.
    Aside from his roosters, Biron has been accused of parking illegally his numerous cars at the street loop near his residence; keeping a dilapidated car in the public parking space in front his house, and dumping his garbage at the fire alley and vacant lot beside his house.
    Instead of trying to fight fire with fire, the residents have sent a petition around the village complaining about this neighbor.
    Biron is a doctor and a founder of Pharmawealth Laboratories Inc. He is also a member of United Nationalist Alliance. Just imagine what kind of neighbor he’ll turn to if Vice President Jejomar Binay wins it all in 2016.–Gil Cabacungan

Biz Buzz: ‘Sucker punched’ | Inquirer Business

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was reading about this just a while ago on PDI. I'm not surprised that he's allied with UNA.

Comes to show to that money never buys... ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Was reading about this just a while ago on PDI. I'm not surprised that he's allied with UNA.

Comes to show to that money never buys... ;)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Is it not UNA stands for United Notorious Alliance.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    fighting cocks inside the village? i'm sure his chickens have good breeding, but he himself hasn't shown any. i can only imagine the noise every morning. yes, money can't buy decency. villagers should have trooped to hlurb for relief instead to gil cabacungan. this guy isn't a public official anymore. this could be interpreted by the notorious group of binay as "kahit manok ni cong, kami ang may sala" or "pinu-pulitika na naman kami."

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, the homeowners' association can take action on this independently of the HLURB. It's a nuisance in fact which can be summarily removed. Magdala lang sila ng witnesses from the local barangay officials.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I wonder how many fighting cocks he has.
    Because honestly, I like hearing chickens in the morning.
    Sarap ng buhay probinsya. Kahit yung nagsisiga ng tuyong dahon sa umaga, sarap amuyin sa probinsya. hehehe

Sarap ng buhay probinsya. Kahit yung nagsisiga ng tuyong dahon sa umaga, sarap amuyin sa probinsya. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were his neighbor, I'll start adopting some stray cats as my pets. Tignan mo, mawawala yang mga fighting cock na 'yan!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ipa-media na yan. abusado.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    If I were his neighbor, I'll start adopting some stray cats as my pets. Tignan mo, mawawala yang mga fighting cock na 'yan!
    puede rin i-"palay" mga yan o sunugan ng sira o lumang plaka

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    It depends on what time of the morning. In Baguio before, the caretaker had chickens and i hated it when they roused me at 4:30-5AM... the same chickens would be our tinola dinner at night though. Very good with fresh Benguet veggies and the cool weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    It depends on what time of the morning. In Baguio before, the caretaker had chickens and i hated it when they roused me at 4:30-5AM... the same chickens would be our tinola dinner at night though. Very good with fresh Benguet veggies and the cool weather.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Abusive Former Congressman vs Valle Verde Homeowners