New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fil-Sino trader flays arrogant MMDA man
    By Sanny Galvez

VALENZUELA CITY — Peterson Dy, a Filipino-Chinese businessman, yesterday accused a Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) traffic enforcer here of arrogance, discourtesy and ignorance of traffic laws.

Dy identified traffic enforcer Noel C. Gantala who, he said, apprehended him last April 25, while driving along McArthur Highway here "for improper display of car plate number, possession of three driver's licenses, arrogance and discourtesy."

"How could Gantala claim that I was arrogant or discourteous when as a matter of fact, he does not want me to say a word to explain and deny his accusations?" Peterson asked.

He said that when he was about to hand over his driver's license to Gantala, the traffic enforcer grabbed it from his hand and told him: "Huwag ka ng mangatwiran at baka ipakulong pa kita. Bakit, may pinagmamalaki ka ba?" "Ang sagot ko ay wala at gusto ko lamang magpaliwanag tungkol sa binibintang niyang tatlo ang aking lisensya," Peterson said.

He explained that the "three driver's licenses" Gantala was claiming were actually his original driver's license, the official receipt attached to it, and the temporary driver's license previously issued him by the Land Transportation Office (LTO) which was still in his driver's license jacket.

Peterson said Gantala, who is reportedly a casual employe of MMDA, issued him a traffic violation receipt (TVR) and before he left, he said, he (Gantala) told him: "Huwag ka ng mangatwiran at baka ngayon din ay ipakulong pa kita. Sa abogado na lang namin sa MMDA Redemption Office sa Caloocan ka mangatwiran hanggang gusto mo."

GRABE PAG GANITONG SINABIHAN KA NG IPAPAKULONG KA NG TRAPIK AIDE NAKAKA LALAKE NA YON.. LALO NA KUNG MINOR VIOLATION LANG

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bobo talaga...... :evil:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat hind binigay yun license sa MMDA aide kung ganung kabastos, they don't have the right the sabihin ng ganung ang motorist kahit nagviolate pa siya

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bobo amfota.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung ganyan-ganyan lang ang apprehending officer na sumita sakin..

kahit makulong ako.. hahampasin ko talaga ng tubo sa ulo yaaann..!!

gggrrrr.. ambobo..!!:twisted:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sad thing about life here in the PI. Give some people a little power/authority and they abuse it to the high heavens.

I've encountered several traffic enforcers who have already gone out of line with their use of words... nakakapundi talaga (i was lucky to have the last laugh in one incident and scared the !$#%#%*# enforcer well enough)... Oh, and they automatically call motorists arrogant once they say something. :evil:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    (i was lucky to have the last laugh in one incident and scared the !$#%#%*# enforcer well enough)...
    baka gusto mo i-share sa tsikot community :twisted: baka magamit din :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Style ko sa mga ganyang eksena ehhh papa RING ko cell phone ko tapos ganito sabihin ko sa phone kunwari may kausap ako

Sir medyo ma delayed lang ako ng konti may problema sa isang trapik aide aayusin ko pa paki sabi nalang kay General ????? na ma late ako ng dating sa CRAME.. at kay Col. ????

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Grrrrrr...nakakapikon....ang sarap gawing alkansiya ng slugs ang bungo niya
    #$*%#*#$#**#**!!!!!!!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    Style ko sa mga ganyang eksena ehhh papa RING ko cell phone ko tapos ganito sabihin ko sa phone kunwari may kausap ako

Sir medyo ma delayed lang ako ng konti may problema sa isang trapik aide aayusin ko pa paki sabi nalang kay General ????? na ma late ako ng dating sa CRAME.. at kay Col. ????

he he, naisip ko din yan dati. kaso baka biglang hiramin sa akin yung phone, sabihin nung mmda na kakausapin din nya. :?
    Signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Abusado MMDA Aide