New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    i just talked to a co worker and he just gave me the bad news about the practice of mitsubishi Casa in Paseo di santa rosa.. when my friend had his oil change., pati gulong pinalitan ng luma.. sumabog toloy on his way to manila..

then one time he took the bus to manila.. and the person he was sitting with on the bus told him the same story of what happened to his Adventure too.. pinalitan din ang gulong.

if anyone knows anyone working there. i think they should be informed.. so for those who take their cars to mitsubishi paseo or bel air laguna. be warned....

sori if my thread na naganito..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    WTF?!?

Pati ba naman gulong, pinagiinteresan. People nowadays.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Transfering thread to Good Squad HQ.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir cocoy, did your co-worker filed a complaint sa casa? I think he should. Most likely, di alam yan ng management ng casa na yan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir cocoy, did your co-worker filed a complaint sa casa? I think he should. Most likely, di alam yan ng management ng casa na yan.
    +1

It possible that only a few (or even just one) person is behind this modus. Best to have it reported to the management so they can handle it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    i think your co-worker must immediately file a complaint against Mitsubishi Paseo de Sta Rosa branch regarding this incident. I believe this person has done this before that is why he is still doing this because no one has not file a complaint yet.

Kakainis mga ganitong tao...dapat pinapakain un gulong dito sa hinayupak na ito.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    the last i heard.. he was goin to report the incident.. so il check with him tomorrow and see if he has indeed filed the complaint.. il definitely tell him to file if he hasnt done so yet.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    delikado yan. Dapat mabgat kaso dyan para matuto!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    agree ako dito.. dapat masuplong narin yan sila.. mahirap nang madisgrasya ka sa daan dahil pumutok gulong mo at pinalitan lang nila!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ako naman ang napansin ko sa CASA nila, tuwing napapadaan ako papuntang Tagaytay almost every week, nakabilad ang stocks nila sa ulan at araw tapos sa putikan pa naka park along the hi-way.

Nanghihinayang ako sa mga sasakyan. Just my two cents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about Mitsubishi CASA,Santa Rosa laguna..