New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    They might be filming a local bangbus episode.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hoax malamang. mukhang bangbus inspired nga ung story. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Bangbenz.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    happy gilmore,

there is a police outpost there on that side ah..walang silbi! andun rin siguro yung bangbenz nakapark... kay sp02 pala!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Eh... hoax naman yun... but the abduction and killing a few years ago wasn't.

Baka gawa yun ng mga competitors ng mga call centers na yan na based sa Makati... hehehe...

Still, doesn't hurt to be careful.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....sana nga hoax dahil problema talaga ngayon sa westgate a yung holdupan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If the women were drugged with the rape drugs (if these are available in the Phils. or were smuggled and bought by the suspected men), then the identity or feed of infos could be REALLY near impossible. Possibility that the van was just identified as a benz could be because of a witness seeing the men drop off their victim. Should that witness be as near-sighted as I am and does not wear his/her glass at that time (night), he/she could not be really able to distinguish the vehicle's color and even be uncertain of his/her statement that it is a Benz unless he/she is familiar with the vehicle's body outline, headlight/taillights lighting and form, etc..

IIRC, rape drugs are used so that in the following day, the victim doesn't remember what happened the day before. Sad to say I've only heard of this drug on one of my med teachers before. I wasn't able to confirm if it is true or just a sick joke. But it is of everyone's interest to just be on guard especially when the darkness of the night arrives.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    shouldnt this be in the pitstop or goon squad?
    opo ... posted in goon squad HQ po

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukha nga BangBus Pinoy Group hehehe sino kaya si Ugly

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahaha bangbenz.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Abductions in Alabang