New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower
    wala kwenta turo nila. Mas natuto pa gf ko nung ako nagturo e (and mind you, my girl is a valedictorian and a top student so medyo intelligent yon). and i learned lang by observing and reading books about driving and car parts in elementary. When i first drove, i applied all that i've read, it's sooooo exciting. Every thing went as i've anticipated it to be and i got to 120kph for my first drive. Drove for 6yrs without license, never nahuli ).

kumuha lang ako ng license when i needed to open bank accounts. Mga banks kasi dito ang aarte, papatago mo na nga mga pera mo dami pang ID kailangan. hehe. buti pa sa Switzerland, you are identified by the bank as a number.
    Baka iba pinapa-kambyo mo kaya natuto agad! hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    baka gusto magpasikat ng A1 sa magiging estudyante nila... sa maling paraan nga lang.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    wala kwenta turo nila. Mas natuto pa gf ko nung ako nagturo e (and mind you, my girl is a valedictorian and a top student so medyo intelligent yon). and i learned lang by observing and reading books about driving and car parts in elementary. When i first drove, i applied all that i've read, it's sooooo exciting. Every thing went as i've anticipated it to be and i got to 120kph for my first drive. Drove for 6yrs without license, never nahuli ).

kumuha lang ako ng license when i needed to open bank accounts. Mga banks kasi dito ang aarte, papatago mo na nga mga pera mo dami pang ID kailangan. hehe. buti pa sa Switzerland, you are identified by the bank as a number.
    Hehe, no offense, pero mas malala ata ang ginawa mo... 6 years w/o a license?

Most probably walang student driver sa loob nung Altis; pabalik na siguro yung instructor. Ouch, tanggal sa trabaho!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yes, i know it's not exactly good. That's why kumuha na rin ako ng license eventually. When i was a kid kasi, i noticed that licenses are touched pag hinuhuli yung driver so i did my best not to make any violation and have always obeyed traffic rules during those license-less years which i was successful in doing so. I still keep following traffic rules and avoid making any violations which i intend to continue and encourage my friends in doing too.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Every thing went as i've anticipated it to be and i got to 120kph for my first drive. Drove for 6yrs without license, never nahuli ).
    mga bata, wag tularan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    years ago, nung mag-aral ako sa isang driving school - forgot the name of the school- nakuwento sa kin nung head instructor na galing daw sya sa A1 driving school. Dami kong natutunan sa kanya kahit 5 hour session lang yung lesson na kinuha ko... tinuruan nya ko pano manggulang sa pag overtake, pano lumusot sa 2 lane road, pano mahawi tao sa kalsada pag ayaw tumabi and BEST OF ALL, pano pumasa sa written exam ng pagkuha ng driving license na di mo na kelangan basahin yun questions... basta sagutan mo na lang
    pero meron din naman tinurong maayos... pano magbacking ng tama, gamit ng side/rear view mirrors at tamang engage ng gears, at tamang hawak ng manibela sa city and hi way driving. I guess ganun talga yang mga yan. adapted na sa Philippine driving conditions yung lessons nila

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sira ang A1..Dyan pa naman ako nagaral magdive este magdrive..hehe..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    a1 din ako nag-aral. pero mostly for driving experience lang. via books and observation lang ang ginawa ko. when it came to the actual driving lesson na sa a1, alam ko na ang gagawin. more of pang-confidence na lang (takot kasi ako magdrive using the knowledge i got from books/observation).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Huh?? Drove for 6 years without a license, and yet you're proud of it?? This is the kind of attitude that really abhors me. Mali na nga, pinagmamalaki pa. Consider yourself lucky you weren't caught by local cops, otherwise you'd have wished that you should have never driven without a license in the first place

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mas ok ang socialite sa a1. pero konti na lang ata branch ng socialite. yung a1 naman dumami pa lalo branch nila.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
A1 Driving School Corolla Altis * Isumbong mo kay Tulfo bros