New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    The son of my former officemate was kidnapped/lost at the Festival Mall in Alabang last July 22.

As reported in TV Patrol last night, the 3 year old kid was invited by an 11-12 year old girl to go with her. This was caught in the CCTV of the arcade where the kid was playing.

It's sad and frightening to know that kidnappers may now use children to do their activities. Let's all be aware and not just be complacent even if our kids seem to just be harmlessly playing with other kids outside of our homes. Let's inform our yaya's/bantays of this incident.

Here are some details of the lost boy and contact info of my officemate, just in case you know any information that may help:

Name: Matthew" Chu-chu" David Samudio
    He was last seen at Tom's World Arcade in Festival Mall Alabang, around 8pm yesterday July 22, 2008 wearing Green Checkered Polo, Maong pants and Green Mr. Bean Slippers. please help. PLEASE. You can contact my Ken Samudio at 0923-638-4632.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    natagpuan na daw to sa may laguna area according sa news
    ingats nalang sa mga pumapasyal talagang marami nang masasamang loob ngayon dahil sa kahirapan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ nakita na nga daw. namamalimos. most probably, nakuha ito ng mga sindikato o nagutom yung bata.

kakaawa naman...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oh man. thank God at natagpuan pa. hopefully ok naman condition. di ko talaga maimagine yung hirap at trauma na mararanasan ng bata especially when you think of all the care and love you give them. when i read this nakakapanghina talaga kasi meron akong 2 yr old boy. grabe, di ko rin alam kung anong gagawin ko kung nalagay ako sa ganitong situation (knock on wood).

kaya super ingat na lang. never leave a child unattended or out of sight even for a second. at kahit nakikita mo pa sya, always be within distance na mahahabol mo sya just in case may biglang humablot sa kanya. kaya minsan mas ok pa yung mahiyaing bata, at least hindi kakausap at lalapit kahit kanino.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    napanood ko yan kagabi and i was pretty much disturbed by what i saw. thank goodness the kid was back. kaya hindi ko masisi yun mga iba dyan na tinatalian asa sinturera yun anak. hindi dapat hinahayaan ang mga ganitong bata

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    The police should look for the 12 yr. old girl and find out who's behind this.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yup, saw in the news that the boy was recovered in laguna.. geesh from alabang to laguna.. i too can't imagine my kid being away from us and traveling with unknown individuals..

having the incident out in the news was the key to the kid's recovery. if the incident was not reported on tv, people will not recognize the kid and would have not reported it to the police.. sana lahat ng nawawalan ng kamag-anak would get the chance to show their loved ones on tv para mahanap agad..

kudos to vigilant individuals who have these things (missing people they see on tv) on top of their mind, kaya narecognize nila yung bata..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Salamat na lang at na-recover nila ang bata....

Dapat ay i-pursue ng pulis ang paghahanap ng mga tao sa likod ng insidenteng ito...

6505:Bath:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    napanood ko sa news kagabi to, ang sabi hindi pa natatagpuan.. well buti naman at nakita na.

3 year old kidnapped by a 12 year old?