New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Tangina nila. Umagang-umaga, tumataas BP ko sa pagbasa ng article. Pure arrogance and this is just a friggin subdivision gate issue. Why does the association and the agency have to apologize?

No time to go around and take the proper gate... yet all the time in the world to get down and create an incident. Kelangan pa payungan si Kuhol... Baka umitim daw sa sikat ng ilaw.

BIR, better check also how Yaya Nancy can afford a house in Dasma.

And yeah... just in case i forgot to say it earlier. Tangina nila.
    This just shows how much power and influence the Binays have (especially in Makati). They can make any business admit they are wrong even when they are in the right. So who voted for these a-holes again???

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    So who voted for these a-holes again???
    Fellow *$$holes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kaya nalulungkot na ako sa Pinas pag naririnig ko na nagugustuhan na ng mga tao si Nognog kasi alam ko na walang gagawing kabutihan yang mga Binays na yan sa bansa kundi maghasik ng lagim at kadiliman.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Akalain mo pinayungan pa, natakot yata. Umitim akala niya gabi ang nagpapaitim sa kaniya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Binay : Don’t you know me?
    SGuard : Ayy sorry mayor, madilim po kasi, di kita nakita.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Fellow *$$holes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app
    Birds of the same feather, are the same birds. :D

Arrogante nga, mali na sila, sila pa may ganang magalit. Kakahiya talaga mga ganyang tao, walang breeding.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    He noted that high-profile residents, such as senators, congressmen, mayors and diplomats, were following village rules.
    taena. so what makes him sooooo special??? at ito namang security agency, sorry agad! dapat the head of the homeowners association or barangay captain ang sumaklolo sa guards kasi sila naman nagpa implement ng rule! pero syempre, atras bayag din sila. tsk tsk.

kawawa talaga tong mga guards who are just doing their jobs. and what was the basis for their arrest??? illegal detention yun a. kunwari pa "We wanted to verify if the permits of their firearms were in order and [we did not file] charges". haaay nakakatakot talaga pagdating ng 2016.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    That's the problem with most of our politicians. They feel above and beyond the rule of law. If the father gets voted into the presidency, you can just imagine the kind of political dynasty we'll have. He used to be an activist against Marcos but I won't be surprised if he becomes just like him.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    tangnang bulsyet mga gunggong mga putangnang bomoboto sa mga ganyang pulitiko

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Junggoy, Mikey and Junjun... nice set of presidential offspring indeed!

EDIT: Time to shine for Mar. Hehe...
    Last edited by vinj; December 19th, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast