New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * threadstarter, bro nahilo din ako sa pagbasa ng post mo, pwede naman tagalog dito, Filipino naman majority ng members and nakakintindi ng tagalog..

baka naman kasi feeling nila intentional yun pagbayad mo ng fake na pera, and balak mo talagang manloko kaya pinunit na nila sa harap mo, nevertheless mali pa rin yun ginawa nila, pero pina check mo na ba sa bank yun fake P200? and if you can remember kung san mo nakuha?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BRROOOMMMM View Post
    TO all tsikot member, pls help me regarding this matter, i go window shopping at sta lucia last night with my wife after taking a simple favorite meryenda (LOMI) at, sta lucia bowling center try nyo lang sarap doon mura pa, then after this meryenda, im planing to home na, then along the way going down, my wife said dad bile na lang ako KFC for my children then i said ok go ahead and im waiting at CARxxxes auto accessories (in front of KFC 3rd flr) looking for something for my montero, then i saw power amp v12 black color with red stripe background, then i ask to the person in charge (kalbo) how much (4,000/pc in cash and 4,500 if using card wow mahal) then i go to ambipur for my scent coz my wife complain on my existing scent on montero, then i try to choice nicer one for my replacement with the request of my wife, then i ask ones again to diff person for the best, which is the past moving ambipur then chit chat to the person in charge at ambipur display, then i take zitrus PHP 119.72 mura lang kasi refil lang to, now ist time to pay i go directly to the counter for payment, and i get 200 peso paper bill on my empty wallet, then i give to the counter a lady in black tagal nga e puro dal dalan lang sila doon with other guy kasi ala nga masyado customer, now the lady in black check my 200 peso bill on there checking machine with violet color light and visual checking, i know that this process its normal, now she call the other guy with a light blue color shirt she ask the assistance for verifying this 200 peso bill, then the guy in blue get the 200 peso bill at lady in black for checking again, then pinunit (tearing) sa harap ko wow nagulat ako biglang up ng BP ko wow bakit pinunit, nagkaroon na kami ng pagtatalo, sabi ko bakit mo pinunit, e fake daw pera ko, ok tanong ako e ano ba ang basihan papano ko malaman kung fake o hinde tong 200 peso bill, e sa tao daw or shadow iba daw mukha not the same on the picture appear in the front of 200 peso, wow in 43 year in my life this is my first time to carry 1 pc of 200 peso bill and im happy coz this is my first time, now i ask lady in black, can you make a simple report for this money, just for my ref wether that this money is real or its true fake i dont know, then many person there co-salesman coming e nagkabastosan na with the leadership of "kalbo", pro binayaran ko pa rin yong ambipur, then my wife coming sabi owe na kami, wag ko na daw kunin yong ambipur sa iba na lang bumili, now feeling ko nabastos ako ng harap-harapan kasi pinunit 200 peso ko di ba mali yon and also yong sulatan mo ng red ballpen, the lady in black putting a red ballpen "FAKE" at the front face of my 200 peso bill pls see the picture for your ref. papano ko ba paliitin file ng video ko laki kasi para share ko sa inyo 144mb

sino kaya owner or manager sa kanila, or lahat dito e tindero lang, ano ba dapat gawin dito sa mga ganitong mga nilalang mga bastos

sa modirator paki move na lang sir kasi di ko alam kung this is the right place for this kind of thread

TO: the owner of this auto accessories pls evaluate your people, ikakalugi mo yan
    wow that's a a looonggg sentence.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if the note is genuine, the tearing is a criminal act punishable by Presidential Decree No. 247. penalties include a fine of not more than P20,000.00 and/or imprisonment of not more than 5 years.

When someone gives you a bill that you think is fake, what will you do?

A handbook on Know your Philippine Currency distributed by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas tells us how:

First, do not return it to the passer. Second, delay the passer by some excuse, if possible, without risking harm. Then, observe and record the passer's appearance and that of his or her companion. Take note of the license plate number and make of the passer's car.

Finally, place the note in a protective envelope and immediately contact the Cash Department of the Banko Sentral office near you.
    BSP Tips
    Last edited by tsupermario; June 6th, 2007 at 08:02 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mas maganda kung ma recall nyo kung saan galing yung 200 peso bill. kung atm, chances are "baka" naman napalitan yung 200 peso bill nung kahera?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I am not sure if anybody has the right to tear or stamp a "FAKE" note on suspected bogus bills.

But one time, I was in a BPI Branch and someone was trying to deposit some money,- the Teller immediately stamped a "FAKE" note on one of the P500 bills.... The depositor could only stare at the Teller in disbelief.... Then, the Teller, together with her Supervisor explained why the bill was deemed bogus.....Whew!

2901:pokemon:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    my brother received fake bills as change from one boutique before.

they only learned that one P100 peso bill he was carrying was fake when he they bought tickets to watch a movie. what did the mall do? first, they called the attention of my brother, then they brought him to the head of security, accompanied by one police officer stationed at the mall.

they asked for his wallet, counted the cash inside, then checked all the other bills. since all of it are genuine, except for one

So,
    1. they asked where my brother got the bill, which my bro promptly
    answered
    2. they informed him that the methods used by the mall and approved by the BSP showed that the bill was counterfeit, and that they were sending the bill to BSP for verification purposes.
    3. they got my brother's details, like phone number, etc.
    4. photocopied the fake bill
    5. they gave him the photocopy

they said that if the bill is deemed genuine, they will contact my brother immediately to return to him the P100 bill.

then he was let off, with a reminder from the police officer that we should check all money coming our way, and he was even taught to to spot fake bills.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pucha nakakainit nga ng ulo yan. bastos na bastos.
    should've talked to the owner about this. hindi pwede lang yung ganun.

OT: now that is what I call a run-on sentence. medyo mahirap nga basahin but I think I got the gist of it.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    We really have to be careful on these fake bills...

I believe they all came after the elections

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Bro brrooommmm, sana biniyak mo into paragraphs yung post mo. Para madaling mabasa.

AFAIK, BSP regulations require that a receipt be issued for any confiscated suspected fake currency. Hindi nila dapat pinunit yun. Matanong nga sa Compliance Officer namin dito sa bangko.
    Last edited by Galactus; June 6th, 2007 at 09:46 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    nabastos ka nga pre. mga addict pa nag trip sayo.kung pinunit nila yung pera mo, dapat it means, tanggap nila yung payment na yun, pero kung idedeny nila yung payment mo, wala sila karapatang punitin o sulatan man lang yung pera mo, fake man o hindi. property mo pa rin yun. dapat lang talaga gawa ka hakbang to get even.para naman di na mangyari sa iba iyang experience mo. i want to help you, pero di ko rin alam gagawin ko in case sa akin mangyari iyan, sana may mga iba pang tsikoteers dito na makatulong sa yo. sa naiisip ko ngayon, kung talagang di makaaksyon ang management ng store na iyan. bawi ka na lang sa resibo. ireport mo sa B.I.R

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
200 peso bill tearing in front of me SN BY234364