New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Baka nabayaran na naman yung car. Tas after giving such payments, diretso na sila. Alam niyo naman, pag may bagong ride excited.

Well, upon checking, joaquin anton might be a broker. Kasi nung tinignan ko yung profile niya andaming binebentang cars. Baka nga nabenta na.

Haay, the civic was nice, simply modded though it ended up with crap just because of the wrong attitude or point of view in driving.

The attitude " ay bago kotse ko, sarap ihataw nito. " is wrong.
    Even though your car is new or whatever, it should be driven in the proper way.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    OT: bakit parang napapansin ko daming namamatay sa civic, me kakilala rin ako na malubhang BINANGGA yung civic nya, bakit civic lage?

tapos nung lumabas 08 na civic me nakita ako bagong bago na itim nabangga

whats wrong with the civic? dahil ba nagiging mayabang ang taong nakakapagdrive nito??

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kulotz View Post
    OT: bakit parang napapansin ko daming namamatay sa civic, me kakilala rin ako na malubhang BINANGGA yung civic nya, bakit civic lage?

whats wrong with the civic? dahil ba nagiging mayabang ang taong nakakapagdrive nito??

oh come on sir, is that remark even necessary?

namatay na nga yung tao ganyan pa sasabihin mo. tsk tsk, the last time i checked the forums here, posters here were more courteous and mas magalang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by threeFiftyZ View Post
    oh come on sir, is that remark even necessary?

namatay na nga yung tao ganyan pa sasabihin mo. tsk tsk, the last time i checked the forums here, posters here were more courteous and mas magalang.
    Er... given you just registered, when was the last time you checked the forums?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Er... given you just registered, when was the last time you checked the forums?

2004 i guess. forgot my username and password before so i created a new one.

is there something wrong with what i said?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by threeFiftyZ View Post
    2004 i guess. forgot my username and password before so i created a new one.

is there something wrong with what i said?
    Nothing wrong, just wondering how long ago it was that you were referring to.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Nothing wrong, just wondering how long ago it was that you were referring to.

oh ok, i was just surprised when i read his remarks. parang adding insult to injury kasi, i know this is a public forum and he's entitled to whatever opinion he may have but nakakagulat lang talaga.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kulotz View Post

Cars don't cause accidents, it's the person driving it that causes accidents.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Well MOST, not all, think that their Civic's are superfast. You can't deny that. Statistics speaks for itself. Baka next year kapantay na ng bus accidents.

Gago ung driver. Dinamay pa pati ung sakay nya.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    this accident is just a reminder to be careful on the road. kailangan ka pa bang mabangga or worse para mag-ingat?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
2 killed as car slams into MRT post in QC