New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    RIP to the victim...

OT:
    Caught a glimpse of a news report yesterday about a car accident along Zapote-Alabang road (malapit daw petron - wer ito?) involving a Honda Civic driven by a girl on her 20s. Past midnight daw nangyari. Nakita ko lang sa video na buhay pa yung girl ng pagkaguluhan ng tao yung accident scene kaya lang di nila mailabas dahil naiipit... kakaawa naman.

Any details on this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    RIP to the victim...

OT:
    Caught a glimpse of a news report yesterday about a car accident along Zapote-Alabang road (malapit daw petron - wer ito?) involving a Honda Civic driven by a girl on her 20s. Past midnight daw nangyari. Nakita ko lang sa video na buhay pa yung girl ng pagkaguluhan ng tao yung accident scene kaya lang di nila mailabas dahil naiipit... kakaawa naman.

Any details on this?
    The girl is the daughter of my mother's friend working in ADB. 25 Yo yata yung girl. She died din...RIP

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    oo pare I know him. siya pa nga ang nag commentator sa wedding namin ni misis. napakabait na bata pare koy at napakaganda ng trabaho!

Anyway mga pards ingat diyan. Lalo na dyan sa Alabang Viaduct. Dapat ipaaresto lahat ng mga taong sangkot diyan sa Alabang Viaduct na yan. Panget ang pagkakadesign. Pansin nyo ba pag gabi ang hirap magdrive dyan lalo na kapag papunta ka ng North (ex from Alabang Filinvest going North - sucat, bic, makati etc...) hindi ganun ka visible ang Center island! Minsan muntik na akong bumangga sa Center Island nyan.
    sayang talaga, at first we thought it was a sick joke. but when we got there in the wake, ayun reality hit us.

The SLEX starting from the Bicutan Exit to Filinvest is really unsafe. imagine a freeway that has a bottleneck, tons of pillars and no proper lighting.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    The girl is the daughter of my mother's friend working in ADB. 25 Yo yata yung girl. She died din...RIP
    Friend din ng officemate ko whose mom is with ADB.... 23 years old daw.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I have to agree with you guys that's my daily route going to office. Lalo na pag gabi southbound walang markers ng center island tapos yung incoming traffic nakaksilaw ang headlights... yung pillars ng filinvest bridges isa pa din yan hazard... havent noticed lately kung sufficient na ang lighting. Only thing noticable is that construction area going on there.

Condolences to the families.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I didn't expect to read this here in tsikot but well, I just don't know if this is the accident of my godbrother, I'm thinkin' of going at his wake later. He's also a car-accident victim
    Last edited by theveed; December 5th, 2006 at 08:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir moderators, can you please erase the name of the victim? we don't have the permission of the family to discuss this matter here, that's why i'm not posting the specifics of the accident.

this is just to protect the privacy of the family, nothing else.

thank you.

sure, go there heightdeprived. tomorrow's the interment, it's the last day of the wake. i've been there sat & sun.
    Last edited by torque2006; December 5th, 2006 at 05:59 PM. Reason: grammar que horror!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Name deleted.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    oh my apologies, I should have used the PM function instead. But as I have observed, the portion where the accident happened seems to be poorly lit, and as said, the rule of the hindsight were used in the implementation of the safety measures put in there...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    ibang klase talaga dito sa atin. kagabi when i passed by sa area, complete with signs and lighting na. They already have the notice 1 km away from the construction site and nagliliwanag talaga yung area!

hay buhay nga naman... kung wala pa na-aksidente di pa kikilos. Puro reactive, walang pro-active approach!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
12mn Dec 2 Accident at Alabang viaduct