New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTTT,

bentleys are being sold here in th philippines... i think it is for around 20M.

also read in topgear of a filipino construction magnate who has two bentleys that he uses for formal occassions. one for him and one for his wife.

IMO... aston martin doesn't really ring a bell to most filipinos. plus servicing a new aston martin requries a very good technician because of the numerous electronic glitches that this particular model has (as reported by consumers).

the same also goes for the maybach... it doesn't ring a bell though I think that MB will be able to service it since it is essentially a more luxurious S-class.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys...i think the question is - why do these carmakers not bother to exhibit their cars in the philippines?

if that's the question, the answer is simple - why spend a ton of money (yes, the car show circuit gets expensive) in a market that won't get you any sales?

even here in the US, these carmakers will only exhibit in the major shows (and places where there are a lot of rich people) - NY, LA, Detroit and Miami.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    From what I know, these cars are made to order. These luxury cars' specifications are according to the owner's height, weight, arm length, etc. Those filipinos who can afford to have a car made according to their body dimensions, do not really go to local car shows. If manufacturers show these luxury cars, they intended it for magazine writers to put them on their articles/reviews.

But when you go to really huge car shows in Moscow(the latest I saw at the SPEED CHANNEL), China(Beijing), and especially European car shows in London and Paris, these cars come up.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    bentley dito is 12M...

sl55 AMG = P14M sa casa, P12M sa kaibigan ng dad ko...

aston martin, may isang nakapuslit na pinoy tapos shinip niya papunta dito... si lacson din dati nagkaroon... yun mga mayayaman dito sa pinas, talagang mayaman...

yun may-ari ng pga, yun chinese eh... hindi ko alam ispell surname nila eh...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    meron na pala mclaren mercedes dito. wow.

baka si coyuito ung tinutukoy, mahirap nga i-spell ang pangalan and alam ko malulupit din ang mga kotse nito. I saw his ferrari outside stars in the good old days. ewan ko bakit hindi hinuhuli ng illegal parking hehehehe joke lang

andy

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang balita ko kasi before eh kay enrile ang mclaren f1 dito hehe

btw, si queen elizabeth and shaq ang alam kong may maybach hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Marami na rin pala ang mga HIGH END models ng kotse sa Pilipinas specially sa Manila . I think the problem why you seldom see them in car shows ay baka ang owners nito acquired the vehicles for STATUS SYMBOL and not for the love of the automobile .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pissword
    ang balita ko kasi before eh kay enrile ang mclaren f1 dito hehe

btw, si queen elizabeth and shaq ang alam kong may maybach hehe

Marami na rin ang may MAYBACH sa US . Very in demand ang kotse na ito specially sa mga RAP stars like 50 Cent , P.Diddy ,Jay Z and JaRule .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by DSM619
    Marami na rin ang may MAYBACH sa US . Very in demand ang kotse na ito specially sa mga RAP stars like 50 Cent , P.Diddy ,Jay Z and JaRule .
    300 maybachs were sold in the US upto Nov this year... very exclusive car...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    instead of a maybach,

bili na lang ako ng yacht, tapos party all the way to boracay with my friends

andy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Why No bentleys,maybach,aston martin