• 11 to 15 yrs

1 20.00%
  • 15 to 20 yrs

0 0%
  • Never

1 20.00%
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was watching a vlog on a 1995 Mazda and the car owner said his car is pawis steering and all manual (windows, side mirror etc)

It made me realize that the last time I drove manual steering was around 2008! Funny story, back in college, my girl friend offered to parallel park my car for me (parking issues at school) She was surprised because it was manual steering and she told me it felt like she had a workout daw (we were gym mates as well) LOL

It makes me wonder how many young adults nowadays can drive an all manual car (transmission, steering, windows, side mirror etc)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Suzuki Carry pick up (Japan surplus) at hanggang ngayon, na d-drive ko parin kapag may kailangan hakutin na gamit.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    last 2 years ago, when our group had a pizza tambay nights. this kumpare of mine brought his race car as he was testing its newly installed exhaust system. it sounds like an N1 race car that i got curious and ask if we can swap cars on our home bound. i was surprised that it already had its power steering deleted too. maneuvering going out the parking slot burned all the pizza, but very precised in handling hiway speed thou

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    2003 pa siguro ako naka drive ng pawis steering, 1994 L300

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't remember honestly. Maybe back early 2000 even M/T vehicle can't remember the last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    My very last car without any power was my Mitsubishi Lancer box type. All my other cars before that was powerless & after that was power steering but some with manual crank windows. At the time, we never go with wide tires because it would really be a pain to turn the steering wheel, lano na yung “mane obra”, but there was a technique in doing it. You have to get the wheels rolling slowly to make it easier to turn the steering wheels. With practice, I can even do it with one hand. One thing with powerless steering, if your wheels hit a bump, the steering wheel feedback is so severe sometimes, I even heard of rallye drivers breaking their hands because of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    L300 back in '98. Just got my license and yabang me offered to take the wheel during a club outing. Nearly ran into a wall at the first corner. Dyahe.

I learned to drive on a pawis steering Laser. Pero iba ang bigat ng fully loaded L300.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Around three months ago, I drove my friend's 1996 Toyota Corolla Big Body XL on our way to a friend's house. I offered to drive his car para di na ako mag-aambag sa gas Yun nalang ambag ko, yung maneho haha.

This is the basic variant of the 96 Corolla. Manual Windows, Pawis steering, 1.3 carburated engine, and the AC in this car is also broken, so you can just imagine the workout plus the heat hahaha. Hassle talaga ng parallel parking, babatak talaga braso mo hahaha.

Sobrang nanibago ako when I drove my car (Also a 96 model na Corolla Big body, pero Gli sa akin) haha sobrang sarap haplusin, sobra kong na-appreciate ang power steering