New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Been with AAP for 13 years. No complaints. Tow trucks arrive within 30 mins to an hour depending on where you are in MM. Drivers and operators are helpful and generally good mannered and in uniform. They can usually get the vehicle on the way within 15 minutes of thier arrival to site. They tow from one location to another whether house or service shop.

A friend who was enrolled at Wheelers recently needed their towing service. His car broke down along Edsa outside of Megamall around 730pm and he was able to get it to the emergency slot there. He called Wheelers and had to follow it up several times, with the last couple of times the operator being discourteous according to him. About 2 hours later and still no truck from Wheelers, he called me to ask for AAP's number. Upon calling the Flat bed truck from AAP was there in under 45 minutes. When he was almost to our shop about 30 minutes later, Wheelers called him, about 3 hours from the time of his first call to Wheelers, asking for his exact location. He, of course told them that he would no longer be needing their service and they had just lost a client.
    Last edited by Auto_Xer; April 21st, 2006 at 10:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Hehe sir chip, mukhang balak mo na kunin firebird mo kay turbo a.
    *baiskee

thanks for the info galing ng FAQ nila

*flagg
    hehe di pa kay turbo ko na rin ipapagawa yon, just thinking about the future kung busy sya and needs it out hehehe pero syempre id prefer to drive it home hehe at wag ka nang mag sir sakin, di ako kagalang galang hehe

*spell check
    Last edited by Chip; April 21st, 2006 at 10:54 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nung 84 Stanza pa kotse ko, sulit na sulit ang Wheelers sa akin. Every other month sya na-to-tow.

If you need to be towed, kulitin mo lang sila at wala pa 30 mins. nandyan na sila.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ako wheelers ilang beses ko na ginamit sa akin nung una nasira clutch cable ko then nasira brakes ayun tinow kaso ang tagal bago dumating ang wheelers dahil sa sobrang dami daw nung tinotow nila..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quoting from their FAQs:
    If your obstruction violation is a result of a roadside emergency (e.g. stalled engine), you may be able to convince the MMDA or traffic enforcer to move your vehicle to a safe location at the side of the road and wait for an AAP tow truck to rescue you. Some members have who were in similar circumstances have informed us that MMDA enforcers allowed them some time to wait after the enforcers learned that they are AAP members. This, however, is not guaranteed to work all the time.

What if i was not able to convince them? did i just lose my opportunity to take advantage of my benefit as a member? hmmm...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto_Xer
    Been with AAP for 13 years. No complaints. Tow trucks arrive within 30 mins to an hour depending on where you are in MM. Drivers and operators are helpful and generally good mannered and in uniform. They can usually get the vehicle on the way within 15 minutes of thier arrival to site. They tow from one location to another whether house or service shop.

A friend who was enrolled at Wheelers recently needed their towing service. His car broke down along Edsa outside of Megamall around 730pm and he was able to get it to the emergency slot there. He called Wheelers and had to follow it up several times, with the last couple of times the operator being discourteous according to him. About 2 hours later and still no truck from Wheelers, he called me to ask for AAP's number. Upon calling the Flat bed truck from AAP was there in under 45 minutes. When he was almost to our shop about 30 minutes later, Wheelers called him, about 3 hours from the time of his first call to Wheelers, asking for his exact location. He, of course told them that he would no longer be needing their service and they had just lost a client.
    Wow 30 mins lang? galing ahh.. Ung friend ko member ng Wheelers a few years ago tumirik sa may Manila. It took Wheelers about 3 hours to get there kaya the next year di na nagrenew. Sabi ko baka madami lang tumirik kaya natagalan sila, ganun din pala sa iba. And worst ung pinang tow nila nasiraan din hayyy... I saw a car towed by Shell towing a week ago. Kinarga ung auto sa truck. galing parang brand new high end car na idedeliver sa bahay.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the benefits... glass etching (pwede lahat -windshield, windows,etc. kung gusto mo)

sidemirror:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

metal blast

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just called Wheelers kanina around 1145, they arrived mga 1230...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    di ko na maalala't medyo 2yrs na kong delinquent, di ba pagnag-apply ka naman ng IDP sa AAP, auto na membership na yun?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Wheelers or Automotive Association of the Philippines (AAP) ? [MERGED]