New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi All,

Ba't parang biglang nawala ung pinoy version ng pajero? i always thought it was a step in the right direction for the humble ownertype(although technically we *did* copy it from a pajero B).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you meant the PAREJO ?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yup, PAREJO

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Si Neil Ocampo ng DZMM dati naka-Parejo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka binigyan na nang totoong pajero para iwanan na ang paggawa ng parejo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    totoo ba to? Parejo? not Pajero?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It was made by Atendido Motors back in my elementary days. May Atendido Motors pa ba ngayon? Ang mga kasabayan pa nila dati ay yung Carter AUV's saka yung mga gawa ng Trac motors (Trooper look-alikes).

Sa Tandang Sora may assembled na GEN II 3-door look-alike. hehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rumor has it that Japenese Mitsubishi execs even went to the assembly line of the Parejo.

bilib sila sa tanstahan na pag assemble, in contrast sa kanila na sobrang detailed...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ok lang din kasi, ang hirap sa atin mga pinoy, masyadong gaya-gaya. buti nga hindi tayo nakasuhan e. kulang kasi ang support ng government sa mga ganitong project, maganda sana e. meron ba kayong alam na ino-offer na automotive engineering dito? di ba wala? panay automotive technology. duon palang makikita mo na wala talaga tayong maasahan sa gobyerno. sayang talaga.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I recall at that time, the prices was around 150k. The pajero was at 680k this was during the 90's. But I think the drawback was the built quality. Majority of the units made had lots of quality issues like door knobs falling off, window knob falling off, doors won't shut properly, window seal that lets in water. But then its not really manufactured with high quality compared to the real thing but built to look like it: ) I also recall the engine being gasoline like a 1.6lt gas and a 2.0 diesel was placed? the gas is mazda and the diesel isuzu. Can anyone verify this? : )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
whatever happened to the PAREJO?