New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    please tell me honestly what do you think bout this car.
    If it's fast, I don't care how it looks. It looks fast in my opinion. But, is it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    please tell me honestly what do you think bout this car.
    my comments:

- the wheels don't fit the roadster look. Maybe a set of more "classic" wheels (wire wheels?). Or at least ones that aren't painted red. And bigger/wider size like 16 inch wheels with 205 wide tires.

- the front lamps need to be bigger and needs to have a housing that looks like this:

http://www.accessoriesunlimitedsouth...ssic_cobra.htm

- the painted German Cross, not really in my taste.

-the side looks a bit bare. it needs something to breakup the "big open space".

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as long as you like it and think its cool, dont let other's peoples opinions affect you.

i think the rims look puny and masyadong mahaba yung body. but it has some potential.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just imagine the first word Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear would say with regard to that car...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Why is the car so long? Naging out of proportion.

Slam it down some more... lowest setting coil-overs... big billet 20" wheels...

Agree with GH on the lights.

Red flames on sunburst yellow? Nothing like a Cali bug... ehehe...

Don't forget the fuzzy dice...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Red flames on sunburst yellow? Nothing like a Cali bug... ehehe...
    sir *flagg, this is more like a German bug

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    sir *flagg, this is more like a German bug
    Ahh... forget the fuzzy dice... dapat may pickelhaulb...

Just kidding sir dean... I stand by the Cali bug...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    para sa akin, ok lang naman siya, kung pang stroll lang or gawin mong laruan mo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    oooooo...I made quite a stir didnt I ? hehe you guys are indeed car people, I salute you all dudes. I think I ll call it Volksrod Wannabe...how bout that?
    yes i like those head lights syempre pero ang mahal pre, la pa budget para dyan, and yuo are right again I should slammed it lower, but thats the limit already, I only have 4 inches plays for my shocks now, guess what bingo again, I need billet wheels, but then again sh*t ang mahal pre, wala pa rin akong pera para dyan. baka naman may nakatabi dyan mga lumang wheels nyo that you might wanna give away for the sake of helping this poor man achieve his dream? or you already bought a VW by now after you saw mine and trying to build one ? haha! thanks for the comments and advises mga pre.

*note:ya know what f**k the german iron cross, i wanted a schwaztica on it but i dont wanna get kill here in PI, sayang man ang dami mga magaganda pinay dito....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^you're not making a stir, pare. you asked for our opinions and we're giving them, although sometimes we don't agree with each other. ultimately it's your car and your decisions...

ask lang ng ask and we'll do our best to answer :cool:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
whatcha think of this?