New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw this "incident" a couple of months ago

A 4 to 6 year old boy was left alone inside a Isuzu Hilander Engine was on he was lying face down at the mid row. When tita and mom came back they found out that the door was lock. They knock at the door and windows and kid wasnt moving. No response but can be seen breathing(like sleeping)

Will you not waste time and smash the window open?

Or you find a guy that can open the car without ruining it?

----Mom chooses to find a guy that can open their car. It took i believe more that 30mins.

Personally that decision really sucked!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sleeping naman pala and I'm assuming aircon was on.

Kapag naiwan sa init ng araw and walang aircon sa loob ibang usapan na iyon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was thinking na baka may lason na yung hangin sa loob, dami na kasi ang biktima ng ganoon, humahalo yung usok sa aircon

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's why I always have a spare key to my vehicle inside my wallet.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would have called the "authorities"....kung mall yung guard....di dapat iniiwanan bata mag isa sa sasakyan...aircon or not....i hate to say it pero kung sa North America, liable ang mga guardians nito...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup may spare keys ako taped into my expired credit card.

im my case, i had those car alarm with self locking device,
    my son was locked inside strapped into his car seat, only to find out that the spare was inside also.

i managed to sungkit the door lock and open the door in 15 minutes, after that got furiously mad and kicked the door!
    and went out to un install the friggin alarm.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It depends on the situation, if the vehicle is parked in an open space parking lot, how long was the engine left running?

1. Kung open space parking safe naman iwan habang naka-on. Unless merong leak ang sasakyan para bumalik sa loob ang nakakalasong hangin.

2. Kung sandali lang naman iniwan, let's assume it was left for about 5-10 minutes. The kid can still be revived and no harmful side effects should bother them. BUT, if you leave the child inside the vehicle for 20 minutes or more in an enclosed parking slot, that would turn the table the other way around.

3. How can someone come-up without a solution when at first the mother should not have left her child inside the vehicle with keys in ignition, engine running. And does not have a spare key to open herself from outside? It was a dumb move for the mother from the start, imo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so what happened to the kid? patay ba or talagang natutulog?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sa anak ko ito mangyari na kahit anong gawin kong pag katok sa doors e hindi pa rin ito gumigising habang naka on ang aircon, kung wala na akong ibang paraan para immediately ay mabuksan ang pinto surely babasagin ko na rin yung bintana, mas mahal ko pa rin ang anak ko kesa sa oto ko

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lampas thirty minutes na, plus yung pagkatok nila mga 10minutes pa. sa palengke ito nangyari and katok sila ng katok and the kid wont even move a finger.

nagkakagulo na nga ang mga tao. and some people are saying na baka nalason na and baka brain dead na.

oks naman yung kid, tulog na tulog lang talaga.

If that was me i would have smash the window)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What would you do?