New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    My sister's Nissan Exalta car was totally wrecked. Sayang, ang ganda pa naman.

Could anyone tell me, our first time to have such a wrecked car, what to do with such? Do we sell it? To whom? Who commands the price?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazda323 View Post
    My sister's Nissan Exalta car was totally wrecked. Sayang, ang ganda pa naman.

Could anyone tell me, our first time to have such a wrecked car, what to do with such? Do we sell it? To whom? Who commands the price?
    When you say total wreck, how total? Kasama ba engine bay? Total loss ba yung frame? There are some shops that will buy the whole thing and will try to restore it... pero I feel sorry for anyone who will buy it, as it's safety compromised already.

You could sell it as scrap, pero sayang.

Best bet is to remove all the stuff that was undamaged by the crash. Is the engine still good? That's about 15k - 25k, depending on the year model. What about the wheels? If the mags are still okay, maybe 4k to 8k. Any doors, windows or bumpers that are still good, take them off, sell them.

Condolences to your sister... hope no one was hurt, and hope she at least got insurance for it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kami ginawa namin dati pina claim namin sa insurance ung civic namin dating na wreck pero bago ibigay sa insurance kinahoy muna namin lahat ng pwedeng kahuyin at ibinenta namin!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kung naka comprehensive insurance yan, chances are the insurance will get the wrecked car and replace with a new one or pwedeng perahin na lang. ganun ang ginawa dun sa officemate ko.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Some people prefer to part it out, find a good nissan enthusiast group with your car in their line up and post an ad see if people bite.

Then again, if you're still paying for it, it might not be enough to part it out.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parting out is fun. You can try selling the parts via nissanbayan.com, ebay.ph, tsikot car finder or other online venues.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

What to do with totally-beyond-repair wrecked cars