New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Para saan po ba ang conduction stickers? Pwede na po ba itong tanggalin? meron na namang plates ang sasakyan

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    from what i know, conduction stickers can be removed, after having completed all the necessary documentsand papers, like registration, plate number, stickers

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's for conducting (transporting) the vehicle from production facility or port to the dealership.

Not removing the conduction stickers is akin to wearing clothes with the paper tags still on them.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    from what i know, conduction stickers can be removed, after having completed all the necessary documentsand papers, like registration, plate number, stickers
    his 100% right

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    serves as control no. for verification purposes (maker, model, etc.)

until the issuance of licensed plate. pwedeng nang alisin after mo

malagay ang plate.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks for the information

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gregsp View Post
    Para saan po ba ang conduction stickers? Pwede na po ba itong tanggalin? meron na namang plates ang sasakyan
    Conduction Stickers are issued to car dealers for brand new car that is not registered to a specific car owner.
    Once it is sold, it will be registered to LTO and a permanent Plate NO.will be issued.
    Once you have your plate no. you can removed the conduction sticker.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    napapalitan ba ng casa yung conduction sticker ng isang unit?

or to be more precise, my question is Is the conduction sticker a good basis para malaman kung 'new stock' / 'fresh' yung makukuha mong unit?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    napapalitan ba ng casa yung conduction sticker ng isang unit?

or to be more precise, my question is Is the conduction sticker a good basis para malaman kung 'new stock' / 'fresh' yung makukuha mong unit?
    it's not perfect, but i use it to help determine if the used vehicle is a grey import or not, without having to ask for documents or talk to the sellers..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's not perfect, but i use it to help determine if the used vehicle is a grey import or not, without having to ask for documents or talk to the sellers..
    dr.d interesado lang po ko sa sagot nyo...pano nyo po nalalaman if grey import o hindi? and ano po ba yung grey import? salamat sir

What about conduction stickers?