New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    "This thread is not so useful, without pics" HOY SOBRA NAMAN HANGIN D2 ANO BA PAKI AY SA HINDI NIYA PUT PIC

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    para skin..
    1. white Subaru WRX STI spec C - practical everyday car
    2. white JDM EVO IX RS - Track Car
    3. whire Honda NSX type R - pag may nakatalo sa dalawa sa track eto ang resbak! hehehehehe!!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Three of these:

That way, I can carry more

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by take1bar View Post
    "This thread is not so useful, without pics" HOY SOBRA NAMAN HANGIN D2 ANO BA PAKI AY SA HINDI NIYA PUT PIC
    looks like we have a hater in the haus..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Come to think of it, when we first scouted our house, the previous owner had a pristine Acura NSX and a fully modded Supra twin-turbo in it. He didn't even live in the house. He just used the garage space for his car collection.

Interesting to consider..... I've driven around the northeastern part of town where there are many million-mutimillion dollar houses. I expected to find many exotic and expensive vehicles in the garages. A handful of houses, maybe. But, most of them have the usual Ford F-150, Grand Prix, Yukon, Dodge Ram, Toyotas, Hondas. Very few with exotics like the Ford GT, or upscale brands like Lexus, BMW.

Most of the most expensive cars like Porsche, BMW, Lexus are in the less-expensive neighborhoods like we're living in..... In fact, I saw a the owners of a Ford GT and a rare Chrysler Crossfire pulling up to my kid's school and dropping off their kids.
    AFAIK, when they did a feature on Forbes of the richest people in America and what they drove, a surprising number actually drove mass-market pickups... very "working-class" working trucks.

Their Porsches and Ferraris were all hidden at their European Chateaus.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    AFAIK, when they did a feature on Forbes of the richest people in America and what they drove, a surprising number actually drove mass-market pickups... very "working-class" working trucks.

Their Porsches and Ferraris were all hidden at their European Chateaus.
    Probably didn't want to pay the import taxes. I heard too that many rich folks are also among the most stingiest. The opposite end would be the Saudi oil sheiks or something. I've heard stories of them running a Jag or Ferrari to death and then just simply leaving them on the road. Instead of having them repaired, they just buy another. Of course, that's probably an old wives' tale. Must be nice, though.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1. Mitsu EVO IX FQ-360 (4WD)
    2. Porsche GT3 (RWD)
    3. MZ3 or VW gti? (FWD)

para ma-experience ko lahat ng klase ng drive.

kaso kulang yung list, front engine-RWD, Mid engine-RWD, mid-engine/4wd specimens and etc pa sana.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by take1bar View Post
    Hot air, eh? If only you knew the kind of hot air I have...stinky ones...he he.

Oh, all right. here:

Saleen Mustang GT. This one has a SC V8 with 475hp. The one my wife and I sat in (Ford dealer) is a "custom" (a custom custom?) Saleen with (also a SC V8) 550hp. No stripes like the one here. One of a kind Ford dealer special:

Motorhome (only $969,000.00):

Or this one's cheaper. Only $100,000.00:

Grand Cherokee SRT8 (sub-5 seconds 0-60mph)
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 27th, 2007 at 09:28 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Probably didn't want to pay the import taxes. I heard too that many rich folks are also among the most stingiest. The opposite end would be the Saudi oil sheiks or something. I've heard stories of them running a Jag or Ferrari to death and then just simply leaving them on the road. Instead of having them repaired, they just buy another. Of course, that's probably an old wives' tale. Must be nice, though.
    If you can find the Arab videos on streetfire and youtube, you'd believe it. There are some sites and groups dedicated to nothing else but abusing cars... driving SUVs on public roads on just two wheels... spinning Camrys just for the hell of it... drag racing, drag racing, drag racing...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If you can find the Arab videos on streetfire and youtube, you'd believe it. There are some sites and groups dedicated to nothing else but abusing cars... driving SUVs on public roads on just two wheels... spinning Camrys just for the hell of it... drag racing, drag racing, drag racing...
    Must be nice, isn't it?

Haay. The life of an oil sheik or his son.....

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
What 3 cars would you put in your dream garage?