New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Q--- WDHSD?

A--- TOYOTA PRIUS

Come Oscars night this Sunday, Hollywood stars are driving lots of Toyota Priuses to the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. Among them:Leonardo DiCaprio,Orlando Bloom,Morgan Freeman,Salma Hayek,Cameron Diaz,Charlize Theron,Robin Williams,Penelope Cruz,Tim Robbins,Julie Delpy..... shall I go on?

2005 Toyota Prius
    Last edited by sikuya; February 28th, 2005 at 05:40 AM.

Mmm... why? Is this a marketing thing from Toyota?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    nope. the stars are buying Priuses in their own free will as do a lot of 'mericans (wait time from day of order is 6 months i think).

Is that the Hybrid? Hows the fuel economy? I heard that Toyota had the Prius here but had trouble with it (starting)... mmm...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    because they want to look like they care about the environment. Alam mo naman ang ibang stars, kahit ano gagawin para maka appeal lang sa masa. Mga hipocrite is you ask me. how many times do they really opt to drive that fugly car? They pollute the environment more than any other by using their high-end cars in regular basis and flying coast to coast.

Pero hindi dapat ako mag-reklamo about this. Kse habang may naniniwala na may abnormality sa global warming >>> may funding sa research >>> may job security ako, hehehe.

It could be co-sponsored by Toyota since ang Celebrity Grand Prix vehicle every year is a Toyota Celica. ginaganap ang Celebrity Grand Prix sa Long Beach, CA.

Pero hindi dapat ako mag-reklamo about this. Kse habang may naniniwala na may abnormality sa global warming >>> may funding sa research >>> may job security ako, hehehe.
    OT lang: Whats your job sir?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is that the Hybrid? Hows the fuel economy? I heard that Toyota had the Prius here but had trouble with it (starting)... mmm...
    Eto ang fuel economy:

City 60 mpg. 48 mpg. (Prius)
    Highway 51 mpg. 47 mpg. (Civic)

yung 2005 Accord hybrid naman 29/39 (city/highway)

napaka tipid nga, bagay na bagay dito sa pinas... kaso wala dito sayang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    asa ka pang ipapasok dito yan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT lang: Whats your job sir?
    ahh, alila ako sa IT Dept ng company na may contracts from Federal and State Government, Department of Defense, Knolls Atomic Lab, Aerospace, Satellite Communications etc.

ILuvDetailing
    di bale, may Khaos naman kayo eh :bwahaha:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WDHSD?What Do Hollywood Stars Drive