New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just want to know kung ok pa bang bumili ng beetle ngayon? nde ba sya mahirap ipaayos? nde ba mahirap makahanap ng parts? at saan po m aganda mag pa gawa ng beetle? im trying to buy one eh. please help me

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Actually, marami pa din VW Beetles available. Check Buy and Sell. Ok naman parts nito. Usually available at Buendia near Taft in Pasay or Serg's along Mayon Street, QC. As for the shop, that I do not know of any that speciallizes on the VW Beetle.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nde ba mahal ang parts? at nde ba ganun ka hirap ang pag hahanp nito? salamat pre

Quote Originally Posted by russpogi
    Actually, marami pa din VW Beetles available. Check Buy and Sell. Ok naman parts nito. Usually available at Buendia near Taft in Pasay or Serg's along Mayon Street, QC. As for the shop, that I do not know of any that speciallizes on the VW Beetle.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Di lang ako sure how much ngayon pero I believe hindi naman masyadong mahal parts. Siguro yung aesthetics lang ang mahal.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    how much ba mga VW Campers (Kombi) ngayon?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    da best sakin yung VW Karmann Ghia. Ganda ng porma.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nagsespecialize sa paggawa ng volks. meron dun sa malapit sa tapat ng bigberts sa sta mesa near SM. meron din ata near the intersection of e. rodriguez and araneta ave.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa may buendia near lrt may shop ata for beetle parts. dami kong nakikitang mga beetle don. ewan ko kung nirerestore nila o mga bumibili ng parts.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Beetles are 'forever cars'. Like the LC40 series, MB123 series, etc. Just keep it in good condition and you can hand it down to your kids in the future. Parts are still abundant owing to the sheer number and unwavering popularity of the vehicle.

The initial restoration can be a bit expensive but it's worth the investment if you're really into VW's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko rin nga ng kombie e. tapus parang i-pimp-my-ride mo interior. para comfy sa loob. hehehe
    cool...

volks wagen