New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi Guys, madami pa tumatakbo dito na Volks Bettle, yun turtle or bilog type...

What you be your best imaginative modifications you can make to make it look great (according to your taste of course)?

Engine change? Mags? Power Windows etc...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho restore to stock ang gusto ko... if ever man mods siguro the engine 1600 baby! plus empi products

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    restore lang sa original looks, tulo laway ko pag nakakakita ako ng restored na beetle!!!!!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang ganda ng Beetle na nakikita ko dito, yellow ang kulay, tinanggal din yung stainless bumper

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hmm..ginagawa ung beetle ko ngayon modified magiging phantom. with 18 inch rims chromed engine.yan lng muna dahil baka may makakuha ng design ko...kaya mejo topsecret..haha

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis28 View Post
    hmm..ginagawa ung beetle ko ngayon modified magiging phantom. with 18 inch rims chromed engine.yan lng muna dahil baka may makakuha ng design ko...kaya mejo topsecret..haha
    Helo dennis, ask ko permission mo ha...

kasi my frens beetle is junk na, heis thinking of giving it away and I'm thinking of restoring it... pero nga, baka magastos..

I like the yellow bug you posted, can I copy the design? Pero change ko lang ang color sa Red with White strips, kasi mas gusto ko red color. Can I ask for your permission?

Btw, Can we make a bug, power steering? and would any engine FIT in a BUG? kulang kulang (not running) na kasi yun engine nakukuha ko na bug.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin, sa old beetle mas maganda yung original stock look.

a. restore everything to original yung interiors including steering wheel, seats, etc.
    b. give it a fresh coat of paint
    c. kung 60s yung model ng beetle, restore even the chrome bumpers
    d. white side walls na tire, original hub.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ito bagay sa mga classic volks! galing sa selling thread iyan
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...3_8k-large.jpg

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO

near original look kotseng kuba >>> modified beetle

though probably, i'd go for a better engine & airconditioning.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I would get a pre-1974 German car if I don't have one already. I'd keep the body stock...
    change the wheels to EMPI style wheels
    replace the fronts with disc brakes from a Super Beetle or get the replacement kits
    Rebuild the engine, put in a modern alternator to replace the generator, get new Weber carbs, or better yet if you have the funds, get 2.0 or 2.2L rebuilt engines from the US
    Rebuild the tranny if necessary
    Check and fix the electricals, rewire, replace the fuses with the modern type
    Get all accessories working - wipers, washers, gauges
    Drain and clean fuel tank
    Body repair and repaint
    Replace rubber seals, running board, moldings, chromes, emblems, etc. if necessary
    Reupholster
    Decent stereo
    Air conditioning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Volks Beetle Modification