New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2010
    What dealer freebies that they gave to you that's very useless to you???

Bother to tell the car that they throw in these freebies and what dealer gave these to you

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    What dealer freebies that they gave to you that's very useless to you???

Let me see:
    -so-called car floor mat
    -uber-cheapo car seat covers

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    -uber-cheapo car seat covers
    The seat covers are total USELESS!! We had seat covers for our Innova three years ago and we had them removed after Ondoy (not because the unit is flooded but I plus my other classmates were drenched in the rain) and never returned them back.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    The seat covers are total USELESS!! We had seat covers for our Innova three years ago and we had them removed after Ondoy (not because the unit is flooded but I plus my other classmates were drenched in the rain) and never returned them back.
    errr... i don't think it's the seat covers that are useless. heh heh. bolante!
    in my case, they gave me a car cover and plastic hubcaps-cum-mags, both of which i never bothered to use..
    now, why don't they give us something more useful... like touch-up paint (like they used to?) or extra keys or even key blanks.. a tire pump.. tire gauge.. even a key chain!
    hey! my insurance company even gave me a flashlight and a (film) camera.. nifty gadgets, in my opinion.. i just hope i never get the opportunity to use them..
    Last edited by dr. d; March 7th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Adding to my list:
    -plastic license plate covers with the dealer's name ... but made of very thin plastic which the front cover got ripped off when the car reached 100kph.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr... i don't think it's the seat covers that are useless. heh heh. bolante!
    in my case, they gave me a car cover and plastic hubcaps-cum-mags, both of which i never bothered to use..
    now, why don't they give us something more useful... like touch-up paint (like they used to?) or extra keys or even key blanks.. a tire pump.. tire gauge.. even a key chain!

oo nga sir dati sa corolla 91 namin may kasama nito..

EWD walang wenta parang papel sa lambot

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    car mats na very cheap and the car seat covers na cheap din at madaling masira.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Useless car dealership freebies that you had received???