New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I actually like parts of the City... pero love/hate... it's just like the old "box-type" Civic hatch... okay ang likod, okay ang harap, put them together... errh...............

The Stavic is definitely bad... it's an inspiringly original way to say: "I have no taste", and is a good alternative to the usual borloloi kings, Toyota and Nissan.

I really hate the ugly and poorly sorted C-D Pillar window on the Alterra (halatang Thai designed... :lol: )...

What's that Korean Jeep wannabe? That gets my vote as one of the top ten.

The Nissan Sentra. Stupid Yulon design... I just wish someone would take Nissan ASEAN out of their hands.

The Outlander's nose is a perfectly good way to ruin what is a good looking butt and body.

So is the BMW 1's nose, for that matter. I just love looking at the back of the 1-series... but I can never bring myself to look at it once I've overtaken one.

The Aveo is a thoroughly despicable and uninspired design. I must confess I like the Optra's triple nostril looks, though.... not enough to buy it.

Mercedes B-Class. What were they thinking? Ugh.

Norkis Legacy. Not because of the design, but the execrable build quality... the design, or lack of it, does nothing to help, though.

Altis. They went from a perfectly boring, but discreetly well proportioned vehicle (previous Corolla) to one that was perfectly boring and horribly uninspired. The only reason I can't vote for the Civic is that the Altis actually makes it look good.

EDIT: How could I forget the Cayenne? Oh well, I'm not in any danger of ever being able to afford one, so it doesn't bother me at all.
    Last edited by niky; January 2nd, 2006 at 11:10 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Dito sa indonesia, Daihatsu Hiline at Rocky. Parang raki-raki ang hitsura :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mfo
    Toyota Fortuner.
    matanong lang po kung bakit

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

What's that Korean Jeep wannabe? That gets my vote as one of the top ten.
    oh. there are two of those actually. the Kia Retona and the Ssangyong Korando. they're both ugly IMO.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    guys, seryoso, yun talaga spelling ng "salon" dun daewoo car na yun.

kasabayan ng Cielo, Espero and Price yun.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    might I just add: the BMW X3.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    walang kamatayang nissan cefiro

please!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang top 3 ang honda city, isuzu alterra and ssangyong stavic.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    i forgot

Mitsubishi L300 VV

pagpahingahin nyo na yung van, gurang na eh

korek! pag retirohin na to! ang nakikita ko na lang na bago nito ay pang ambulansya.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    eto pa:

Nissan Urvan Escapade/Shuttle
    Nissan Frontier (#1 dati. napag-iwanan na ng panahon.)

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Ugliest car design...