New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys i need your comments, which is better tuff kote or ziebart..........

" The Way of Harmony of the Spirit....... "

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tuff-Kote has been the OEM rustproofing of most Phil. Car Assemblers. Subok na namin ang Tuff-Kote for the past 13 years with all of our present and previous vehicles. Our oldest is being an eleven year old Feroza. Complete rustproof siya since brand new with Tuff-Kot and never missed an annual check-up with them. Last annual rustproof niya ay 4 years ago. Wala pang kalawang until now. Very reliable at durable rustproofing nila. I cannot say so much about Ziebart's but I heared ok din. Masss mura yata Tuff-Kote kesa Ziebart. :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    how much ba magparust proof these days...halimbawa pickup...?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The cost will depend on the size, if the car is brand new or not, or on the condition i think.

I also need to get my pick-up rustproofed. I'll probably have it done sa Tuff Kote... it's Suburbia Automotive Ventures (SAVI) along Timog.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Bakit yung Esi namin alaga ng TuffKote sa Casa. Kinalawang pa rin yung rear wheel well?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vinjay, okay ba sa SAVI? madali lang ba hanapin shop nila? any landmark?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If your in Q.C. sa may end ng Timog ave. siya just near the rotunda beside the Caltex station across the hotel.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was happy with the work they did on my pick-up's bedliner.

Ditto on Roydok's directions. You won't miss it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The price for a current pick-up full rustproofing sa Tuff-kote ay 7k. May big discount daw sila this season. Mga 10% daw. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung experience ko sa tuff kote ay masama. Yung rustproofing ng XTO ko ay ang daming palya sa ilalim nuong ni lift for inspections. Meron pang mga tape na ni lagay at ng tangalin ay walang rustproofing. Yung area na yon ay dapat meron. Mas mahusay parin yung ziebart IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tuff Kote Dinol vs. Ziebart