New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    hey guys! sold my altis a few months back and now the owner is asking me about the transfer of ownership. sabi nya kailangan daw ng secretary certificate to transfer the name of the car as it was a company car before. the problem is, yung company kung saan nakapangalan ang altis is already gone (closed) but all other documents are complete (deed of sale from company, deed of sale to the buyer, or,cr). paano kaya ang process sa situation na ito?

thanks...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy101 View Post
    hey guys! sold my altis a few months back and now the owner is asking me about the transfer of ownership. sabi nya kailangan daw ng secretary certificate to transfer the name of the car as it was a company car before. the problem is, yung company kung saan nakapangalan ang altis is already gone (closed) but all other documents are complete (deed of sale from company, deed of sale to the buyer, or,cr). paano kaya ang process sa situation na ito?

thanks...
    possible hingan ka sir nyan kasi sa company name pala owner nung car mahihirapan talaga sya ilipat sa name nya

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy101 View Post

thanks...
    if you were able to transfer the car's ownership to your name before, then there is no need for any other document from the company.
    if the car is still in the company's name... deep difficulties a'facin'.

do you have contact with the company's officers?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    i dont have any contact with the companys officers anymore... unfortunately... (dont even know if some of them are still alive, theyre oooollldd!)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Check the GIS from SEC. You would find the officers there.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    even you trace the one who signed the deed of sale mahirapan ka pa din papirmahin yun kasi sarado na yung company

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i guess that means, you can use the car, and sell the car, but you (and anybody else who buys it from you) can never be the legal owner... hanggang bumagsak ang salamin dahil sa kalawang...

just use the car, po. sell it if you wish, but buyer must be made aware of the ownership issue. (translation: cheaper asking price.)
    i do not think you can be accused of carnapping, as there is no complainant.
    good luck.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    hi everyone im planning to buy 2012 audi a4 2.0 tdi. what are the things i should look out for? how much is maintenance cost? and how's the reliability? thanks!!