New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What are your car/s and why did you choose to buy those car/s?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I only have one car as for now. I have an 05 VW golf. I bought it because it's my dream car at that time. Now, I want a Audi A3.

:btw: My husband also drives an 05 VW Golf.

A3

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I like the speed, exotic nature and design. I also like somethings for its size and off-road ability if you wanted to take it out of the city. Utility is also good. An all around sports car that I can take to the track is also good. I think thats it.. Oh yeah, Color too!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mitsubishi Adventure.

I chose it because:

- It has more interior space than a sedan.
    - I've proven it in many instances to be reliable.
    - It came out just in time with the new look.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ive never bought my own car, dyan kasi dad ko, but bought my owb motorbikes....3, 1st accident, 2nd n 3rd sold it cause nagsawa na. i admire ppl who save enought to buy their own car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Honda city 2nd hand, reason is budget, compact, 1.3l

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I used to have an Isuzu Trooper skyroof. Maintenance was too expensive which was P5k every 5000km. On the 20000km I paid 16K. Grabe. It was also too big for a daily drive and too intimidating to my customers. I'm in sales so akala ng customer ko malaki ang profit ko. Hehe

So I decided to change it to a Nissan XTrail. A good daily drive, nimble and powerful. I look younger pa driving it hehe. And its not too flashy to my customer. 5000km pms cost me 2K.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    have an 02 Navigator, 03 BMW M3 and an 05 MB e55...i will be getting rid of the M3 soon as it just sits in the garage Bought the M3 first, drove a civic for a year in order to save up for the M3...the Navi is a company car, saved up again and got the E55 a few months ago
    Last edited by teej55; May 15th, 2005 at 03:10 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Acura RSX Type-S
    Looks, tuning potential, and just because all my friends had bimmers (and they were all black) What's up with Filipinos and Black 3 series Bimmers anyway. LOL

Cuda
    'cuz some old lady sold it for 100 bux... valued at around 60K now

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swapcentral.ph
    Acura RSX Type-S
    Looks, tuning potential, and just because all my friends had bimmers (and they were all black) What's up with Filipinos and Black 3 series Bimmers anyway. LOL

Cuda
    'cuz some old lady sold it for 100 bux... valued at around 60K now
    100 for a cuda! Wow! Was the old lady off her medication? Is it a matching numbers car?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
To those who bought their own cars...