New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Check your documentation. Make sure the information on your OR/CR (Chassis, motor number, etc.) matches the one on your Delivery Receipt. Dealers have a tendency of mixing up documents when they negotiate with other dealers and the plant or pier (if it's an import or CBU) on who gets delivery of the vehicle first.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Anong unit ang nakuha mo sir? Natuloy ka ba sa Mazda?

Anyway, ang masasabi ko lang try to inspect it in a well lighted place. Yung mazda ko daming watermarks sa pinto, visible lang kung maiilawan. Napagod tuloy ako sa pag detail.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    salamat mga chiefs. i know madami may ayaw sa current altis (either old model or too tall of a stance). but eversince it came out 2001 i fell in love with it agad. hindi ko nga akalain makakabili ako ng kotse eventually, brand new na yun gs2 ko pa.

nyway, medyo may konti delay. sabi sakin ng SA wla pa naddeliver ang planta na unit kaya baka nxt week na lang. tsk tsk, naeexcite pa naman ako pero konti antay pa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i also did a lot of research on the things to do before driving off the dealership.. i even wrote down my own list.. kaso when the day came tapos binigay na sa akin ng agent yung susi (of course, after signing the papers, picture taking, etc), i got so excited na gusto ko na lang iuwi ang bagong tsikot.. ayun, nakalimutan ko gawin lahat ng nasa list ko ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
things to do before driving off the dealership