New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good day to all!

Please allow me to thank Honda Cars QC for a good job done on my 2001 City GL. The 30,000 checkup plus some 6 fixing jobs took all day yesterday to be completed. Checked in at 8am and left at 6:30pm. The waiting was arduous indeed - having to wait after lunch until night falls. And having to watch all those sports shows in their lounge. But the waiting was worth it anyway. Most of my major concerns about my car were fixed. To name a few - broken door lock, vibrating antenna, vibrating speaker, outside fumes sipping in, and loose door moulding. All done and working fine. Thanks a many. :D :D :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For a car that's 30,000 kms. old only, ang dami namang
    sira niyan...
    Ganyan ba talaga ang City?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uhm.... isn't is 30,000 pesos?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    parang malapit sa P30thou sa dami ng pinaayos! :lol: covered pa naman ata ng warranty mga yan e..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... dami nga nun! yung 60k ko na 323 eh hindi pa nga na experience ang mga ganun...

poor build quality don't you think?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, u r right! quite a concern for Honda to attend to.

anyway you can't always expect the best from the first few years you are together. may honeymoon period din yan. then later on we see the kinks that came along with the acquisition. :wink:

on the other hand, for me to be in th 30k after rigorous road driving with no bumps or scratches or any major accident involved (thank heavens!), that's good enough for me. maswerte siguro yung iba diyan, walang problems tulad ng sa akin. pero its how you look naman at these problems that matter eh. "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!" love is blind, wika nga. hehehe!:mrgreen:

Thanks for the good service!