New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    galing ng mga explanation kala ko kasi ako lang ang nakakaramdam ng ganun?

heheehehee

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    masyado kasi ako sensetive sa sasakyan eh

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    same here, experienced it also. nag iiba takbo.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ako rin nararamdaman ko yan sa lancer ko minsan ang ganda ng hatak minsan ang hina
    pero mas pansin ko ganda ng takbo pag umuulan o malamig ang panahon baka siguro dahil malamig ang nahihigop na hangin ng air filter

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Cooler drier air----->sinking air----->denser air*. Piston engines love cooler, drier, denser air, turbocharged ones especially.

*Warm moist air is less dense than cooler/drier air.......
    I've watch a tv program comparing the fastest cars (porsche, bmw, MB, etc..,) and they tested it at night... they said, if I'm not mistaken, the engine can give it's best when the temperature is cold... tama po ba nasabi ko? correct me if I'm wrong...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    I've watch a tv program comparing the fastest cars (porsche, bmw, MB, etc..,) and they tested it at night... they said, if I'm not mistaken, the engine can give it's best when the temperature is cold... tama po ba nasabi ko? correct me if I'm wrong...
    Cooler atmospheric air sinks and piles up at the surface, resulting in denser air and high pressure. So, yes.

Hand in hand with night time is if you have clear skies. Heat absorbed by the land during the day radiates back out into space if the skies are clear. Low clouds tend to absorb the heat and reflect it back on the land. That's why the coolest Minimum Temperatures are at nights with clear skies.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 12th, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Cooler atmospheric air sinks and piles up at the surface, resulting in denser air and high pressure. So, yes.

Hand in hand with night time is if you have clear skies. Heat absorbed by the land during the day radiates back out into space if the skies are clear. Low clouds tend to absorb the heat and reflect it back on the land. That's why the coolest Minimum Temperatures are at nights with clear skies.

WOW!!! thats the rationale of what I'm talking about...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saken din. after ko mag deliver ng starda 3.2 sakay ulet sa revo 1.8 ko. parang inaantok ung revo

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    saken din. after ko mag deliver ng starda 3.2 sakay ulet sa revo 1.8 ko. parang inaantok ung revo
    OT: d ba antukin naman talaga ang revo?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008

ser pano kung napasok ka sa tunnel na mausok, hihina din ba arangkada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
tanung  ko sa lahat ng may sasakyan at nagdidrive???