New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi everybody,

I am new here but have been reading thise site for a while now. So now I can talk to you guys also

Well, here is the problem. I live here in Sweden, Europe but I have been living in Manila for many years before. I want to go back to Manila as a vacation. But the thing is this, does anybody know a website where I can rent a car for like 2 weeks or something similar? I need a website because I have to contact the company before I get there because then I can charge to bill to my company then

I hope you guys can help me with this problem, thanks in advanced!

regards,
    David

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    In all my years of driving in Manila, I have never ever gotten a ticket.

The embarassing thing is that I got fined 700kr for parking illegally because I didn't know how to read Svenska last January. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would however suggest that you take nissan car rental instead. It's safer and guaranteed. I don't know if they have a site though.

just my 2 cents

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Doc Diesel: Thanks buddy, I will look at those

pink_cadillac: Hehe, I know what you meen, the rules here is kind of hard If you don't mind me asking, what did you do here in Sweden?

wildthing: Do you know if they have any bigger cars, like Pajero/Expedition because I would need a pretty big suv because we are a few "big" guys

Thanks guys for the help, tell me if you know anything else

//David

From Sweden, need some Help!