New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    annong kotse ang magandang papormahin from engine to body na locally available sa atin?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    imo, honda (civic), toyota (corolla - big boddy), mitsubishi (lancer) saka NISSAN (syempre, sentra!!!)...
    Last edited by evs_13; February 3rd, 2007 at 11:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    any car will do as long as you have the money to spend/waste to it, i know someone who spent on accesories almost as the cars' value.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    no doubt, a civic.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You won't get a good answer, because your question is very subjective. What is maporma to others may not be for others. Look around and see what you want to do and then find a car that you can work on.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... first of all... what age of car? What price?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, very subjective yung tanong mo. you should consider your budget, availability of parts, etc...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34 View Post
    no doubt, a civic.
    Yep Civic and Series II na Sentra. Kung medyo gass guzzler gusto mo andian ang Corona, galant, accord and Cefiro na black na pang mobster ang dating. haha!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Aesthetics
    Subcompact:

Toyota Vios

Compact:

Bnew, sa tingin ko pinakamagandang pormahan ang Focus Sedan...

euro chic, clean lines. elegant and sporty. reminds me of a Volvo in some angles.. when dressed up, napakaganda nito.

midsize:

Mazda6... magwheels na lang kulang dito locally. especially with the facelifted 2.3L model...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I prefer midsize V6 sedans. Since looks count, here's the order I prefer.....:

3.0L Mazda 6
    3.5L Camry
    3.0L Accord
    3.3L Sonata
    3.8L Azera

All should be available in the Philippines although I'm not 100% sure about the V6 Mazda 6. My preferences say if it's got the looks, it also better have the hp to back it up.

I didn't include the 4-cylinder turbo WRX because quite frankly, it looks too much like a boy-racer to me. Not that I wouldn't mind having one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
survey for a good sedan