New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    guys..may contact info ba kayo don sa cebu? yung kasama ko dito init na init n siayng bumili ng evo7, hehehehe. ako gusto ko rin maginquire sana.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alanranch
    All the units he offered are really fresh and low mileage in fact when I saw the pics tempting talaga at mura but smuggled kaya mahirap na, miski ayus ang papeles I dnt wanna take risks.
    smuggled pero maayos yung papeles?...ha?

Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    but right now, we're not bringing in cars. una muna, bawal po. secondly, madaming problema usually ang nakabuntot.
    kindly elaborate

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi
    guys..may contact info ba kayo don sa cebu? yung kasama ko dito init na init n siayng bumili ng evo7, hehehehe. ako gusto ko rin maginquire sana.

...init na init? bro, sa manila bulletin dami nagbebenta ng evo7 dun. mga original LHD (daw).

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    All the units he offered are really fresh and low mileage in fact when I saw the pics tempting talaga at mura but smuggled kaya mahirap na, miski ayus ang papeles I dnt wanna take risks.
    Naku mahirap yan smuggled. Maganda kung clean papers at tignan mabuti yung engine at chassis number.Ako hanggang ek hatch lang kaya ko..heheh Meron kase ako naexperience na tampered ang chassis number tipong scratch tapos inukit lang ang chassis number..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sa Cebu if you know the right people ang daming sportscar, even porshe mayron, na parang "technical smuggling". I saw a very fresh and low milage BMW S3 2 doors (3000+Km) na original LHD.

It was mentioned in the newspaper last week na may mga cars (although SUV's) from Korea na carnapped and was brought to the PI thru Cebu port.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    May question ako
    1.Paano kung ang nakalagay sa LTO Registration na Year Model ay 1995 pero sinabi ng owner na 1997 ang year model?
    2. Totoo bang kapag nagimport ka at nilagay mo ang talagang year model ng sasakyan mas mahal ang babayaran mo na tax kaysa sa 1995?
    3. Totoo bang pwede ikaw ang mamili ng year model?

Duda ako sa no. 3 question ko but I need to know if it's true or not...
    Thanks..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    May question ako
    1.Paano kung ang nakalagay sa LTO Registration na Year Model ay 1995 pero sinabi ng owner na 1997 ang year model?
    Check the body/chassis# (unless tampered) if they match the year of production, pero kung ako, mas maniniwala ako na 1995 yun kse yun ang nasa papers eh. Pero be extra careful before the final purchase and be sure to check the papers if they are indeed clean and legit.

2. Totoo bang kapag nagimport ka at nilagay mo ang talagang year model ng sasakyan mas mahal ang babayaran mo na tax kaysa sa 1995?
    The older the car, the lower the tax AFAIK.

3. Totoo bang pwede ikaw ang mamili ng year model?
    Of course! Ikaw yung buyer eh! hehehe!

BTW, daming EK hatch sa Cebu!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    di ba mainit sa mga LTO (Cebu) ang mga imported cars
    paano na kung iluluwas ng maynila .
    bigla nasita ng LTO (patay..Additional Expenses.ito.)
    Nga pala, I was in Cebu last Friday with Finchy18 and did a research on that. What the guys selling the cars told me that you have the option to have it registered to get a Manila plate (starts with a Z instead of the Y for Cebu. Naubos na din yung G plates nila). No extra charge yun since its for a new registration. All you need to do is to bring it to the Pier and pay for freight and pick it up at the Manila Pier. By the way, walang auction that I know of the Cebu so mas competitive ang prices ng mga JDM cars. PLUS the people who sells JDM cars are in the Reclamation Area which is along the pier so very convenient!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    guys, u might wanna check out the cebuano thread at kotse.com. one of the member there owns one of the biggest shop who sells surplus cars in cebu. they have almost everything from civic, evo 7, subaru, porsche, etc.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmmm......i heard that there are also Mitsu FTO's there in CBU. looks good!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"super cars" from subic/cebu