1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    para san po ba ito?
    i got 96 vr, ok lang po ba lagyan nito.
    how much is a regular/average bar?
    thank you

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala namang masama kung lalagyan. Mga 1,500.00 - 3,000.00 ang mga generic strutbars. Just find one that will fit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    available ba ang strut bar sa auto supplies?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa accessory shops nabibili ang strut bar.

It is to stiffen the front end geometry ng sasakyan. Medyo pang-hardcore na ang application nito.

When you corner hard, the forces can be so great that the mounting points of your suspension (the body) actually moves (flexes). This can momentarily put your geometry out of spec. A strut bar eliminates flex and maintains proper suspension geometry allowing the tires to do their work.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Down side lang nito is it might cut the bolts where you mount it because of the lateral stress. Either way, I had mine installed since I figure the risk of damage is low especially if you inspect your bay regularly.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    poops,

(IMHO)There is not enough lateral force that will cut the bolts on your shock mount. The plate of the assembly to which the mounts on the shock mount effectively binds it on a flat surface while lateral force is a sideway force. Probably if the force was directed in a diagonal motion (E.G car crash) it would break the bolts since it is an upward motion.

As an addition to what Otep mentioned...Keeping the suspension geometry means that you can maintain maximum tire contact patch on the ground = more grip.

You won't actually feel it's effect till you've went all out on your suspension and have taken it on the track. =)

i have one on my car for some years na, wala naman side effects, just added porma, and when needed, it could be helpful din....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I have one on my AE92, it's a 3 Point Tower Strut Bar (OEM). It had a good stability on cornering. Actually, I tried it lately at the Subic Int'l. Raceway & it had a big difference as before.

www.toyotaclubphil.com

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too..got one for porma..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Enigma, havnen't experienced the bolts getting cut but the one installing mine said marami na raw bumalik sa kanya na naputol.

I just wanted to share the info which after thinking about it is probable.

strut bar?