New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    given the money and opportunity, i would definitely go for mods.

aesthetically, same with M54, i'd go for body kit and rims lang. sa sound system oks na yung simple, siguro add lang ako ng mga subwoofers para mas enjoy sa soundtrip. but i wont go for anything with a lot of power. sa performance baka air intake and exhaust lang and maybe some suspension upgrades.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; January 13th, 2004 at 05:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sa akin, Rim and Tyres lang...maski kalalabas sa Casa...Di ko na iniintindi kung ma-void yung warranty dahil sa pagpalit.Mahirap magtiis ng 3 years kung di mo kursunada htsura ng oto mo dahil laging panakot yung warranty...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    relatively light mods tapos stick ako to beautifying the interior. pati sounds na rin.

happy_gilmore: mejo madugo ata pag icoconvert ang pizza mo sa evo7 look kasi totally new body design na yung evo7 eh... evo6 siguro kaya pa

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aesthetic mods for more durable purposes, like Kim. :D

But if I ever had the chance to revert back all the mods, I like to keep it as stock.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ako, a little aesthetic mods lang para maiba sa ibang kotse..

tapos more on audio and interior..interior kasi ma-aapreciate mo talaga kasi nasa loob ka..nahahawakan, nakikita, nahihipo...ops! hihihi

engine mods, medyo ayaw ko..lumalakas sa gas e..hehehe

so, a little bit of everything.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by caloyski5
    interior kasi ma-aapreciate mo talaga kasi nasa loob ka..nahahawakan, nakikita, nahihipo...ops! hihihi
    dapat ang interior mod mo is a pretty babe in your passenger seat! hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pangarap kong magkaroon ng good suspension setup para sa pizza EL.

pero bago ibigay sa akin yung kotse kailangan kong gumaradweyt muna sa kolehiyo. 1st year pa lang ako.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, I can't keep my cars as it is. this has been the frustration of my wife. heck, i even moded her E36 and installed a turbo charger, an intercooler, ceramic coated the innards of the engine and installed an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator and an aftermarket brakes and exhaust system, hehehe!

i normally focus on performance related modifications rather than aesthetics. so my pajero and pick-up is now sort of in steroids hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whenever I see a stock early or mid-90's car, maganda pa din tignan.

Usually kasi kapag modified na, madaling bumabaduy (the more fashionable you are, the more prone you are to being out of fashion).

And modifications can also decrease reliability and drivability. So make sure you know what you are doing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    And modifications can also decrease reliability and drivability. So make sure you know what you are doing.

Not necessarily. the mods i have done have in fact increased drivability and reliability. so i guess, as long as you are properly guided and that the intended improvement is achieved, it's worth the mod.

the only car i will leave as is, is the E30M3 since it is already perfect, at least from my perspective. this will make my wife really happy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Stock Cars: To modify or not to modify