New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Finally! The first Skoda I saw upclose yesterday in Landmark. I think it is owned by a Czech diplomat. Skoda's flagship car looks very simple but not cheap. Too bad there is no brand recognition of the brand here, only a few (like us car enthu) know or recognize the brand. Yes, it is very affordable in Europe. The Skoda brand is under the VW umbrella together with Seat and Audi and it is based on the previous generation Passat (streched platform if I am not mistaken). It looks simple but I like it.

sorry for the poor quality of the pics because I just used my phone.
    Front

beside a Passat

Rear

Side

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nice ! first skoda in the philippines i guess?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Another rare tsikot saw by carlocaraddict.
    Thats carlo.hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Skoda Octavia ata ito sa Europe at Middle East. Ginagawa syang Taxi. Maganda suspension nya.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sa wrc ko lang nakikita skoda. i think its their first year to join kaya last placer pa sila. its made in czech republic. yata.

if its a diplomat car and you're taking pictures, siguro, you can expect the police to approach you next time. ingat.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sa India maraming Skodas.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I saw this kanina in that exact same spot. It's a diplomat car nga. Nanjan yung driver yung dumaan ako. Very nice and simple.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    looks kinda small...? probably just coz of the angle anyway.

i'd rock an octavia if i could. hehehehe!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir carlo, andaming pics ah! buti hindi po kayo dinumog ng security detail ng diplomat :D

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Skoda is a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. That Superb's platform is based on VW's Passat and it shares the same mechanicals. On the other hand, the Octavia is based on the VW's Golf platform. So different cars, the Superb and Octavia, that is...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Skoda Superb spotted in Makati