New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    What the Chinese say? There is no reason for the court to ban this car because people who buy a Smart doesn't consider this car as an alternative.

Well, as for me, I know, I know, it has a crappy crash test. But it has more seats than the Smart ForTwo. Bigger engine, with DVD LCD Screen as Optional, Big Sunroof just like the Smart ForTwo.

Wishing, they introduce it here and could sell it at about P120,000.00 - P150,000.00 Pesos with a 3 year warranty. Better yet, bring the Electric versions here.

Video about interior etc.: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNyop_5P5Nk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNyop_5P5Nk[/ame]
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    imo, smart cars are best for roaming the subdivision.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    But would you spend 1.4M for a BNEW Original Smart Car?
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    imo, smart cars are best for roaming the subdivision.
    i agree. if you are smart, hindi mo isasabay 'to sa mga jeepneys, buses, trucks and big SUVs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nyeks....ang hindi ko talaga maintindihan is...WHY DO THEY HAVE TO COPY THE LOOKS OF THE CAR THAT THEY RIP OFF??

they would not get nearly the hate that they have engendered if they just put an original design over a copied car. but they just don't get it.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    But would you spend 1.4M for a BNEW Original Smart Car?
    Uh well....that may not be very smart.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    nyeks....ang hindi ko talaga maintindihan is...WHY DO THEY HAVE TO COPY THE LOOKS OF THE CAR THAT THEY RIP OFF??

the answer is simple. bec. they are not smart

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post

they would not get nearly the hate that they have engendered if they just put an original design over a copied car. but they just don't get it.
    IMO, they do it intentionally para mapansin agad and then instant publicity para sa kanila. peace out!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    parang di smart bumili ng smart car

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If that would cost 200K or less, I won't hesitate to get one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Shuanghuan Noble (The Smart ForTwo Clone)