New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why had the car to begin with? Siguro dapat binenta mo na lang Accord mo. Baka mas okey pa iyon [money wise]. And papano iyan pag-uwi mo? Wala kang oto. Eh di bibili ka rin. Why not wait and see it first like what many suggests, then decide from there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with the guys who say wait until you see & drive your HB before you get rid of it.
    Resale values for HB's are relatively stable.
    A good clean HB gets more than an ESi or LX of the same year model, despite not having the features of the other 2 variants.

I've got a HB & it's home is going to be in our garage for quite a while to come.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pnay_fickle_minded
    ...i should love d car na lang kasi cute naman and practical pa... but the thing is, di ko naman sya kapiling..... need ur advice... thanks :wink:
    Are you sure this is a question about your car and not your boyfriend? :twisted:

Anyway if you sell it and since fickle minded ka you suddenly wanted it back, you have to buy it at a much higher price. Just an advice sweetie....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    hey guys may pics na ko... di ko alam pano ko lalagay eh....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pnay_fickle_minded, you can post it sa gallery section ng tsikot.com (see link sa ibabaw ng page na ito :mrgreen

or why not post it in your website or open an account in pbase.com 8)

now let's see that hatch! :twisted: :wink:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    fickle, padala mo yung hatch sa Grand EB ng ma test drive namin sa The Fort. We'll let you know kung dapat nga siya ibenta or "hang on to it". Free tsikoteer car appraisal for you :wink:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    hey guys... here it is....

http://www.pbase.com/prettyhnybbs/inbox

kaso naisip ko bebenta ko na... kasi may naka-deal na si hunny... marami na sya connections about sa cars eh, and pati mga nagbbuy and sell... may dinedeal sa kanya ESI, sariwang sariwa... di daw bagay sa kin yung hatchback kasi mabigat daw... so yung plan, habang wala ako, yung car i-bbuy and sell hanggat sa maging VTEC and sasakyan ko... atleast in d end medyo modelo pa kesa sa dating accord and at the same time kumita din kami... what do u think? Nice idea di ba....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aprub!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    pwedi ba pumunta hunny ko dun as my representative??? tutal lahat naman kayo mahilig sa oto??? ---ay para sa mga tsikoters lang pala yun kagaya ko... wag na lang

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    desisyon mo yan pinay :wink:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
to sell or not to sell my hatchback?/