New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron niyan. Hmmm...hirap idescribe. Iba pa ito sa Autocamp, Goldpark, EDSA Car exchange. From EDSA akyat ng Galleria flyover. Right sa unang kanto na bukas, tapos right ulit sa unang kanto, then left sa next kanto. Ang alam ko, you will turn right naman. Medyo makitid ang kalye pero ang daming cars dun. Sensya na kung sobrang labo. Sana may mas makapagpaliwanag.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas mura ba cars sa mga ganito?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends. But its more convenient. Or a good place to start when shopping around. At least you get to see lots of stocks. Sold by owner is usually cheaper. But agent sold units are already detailed and some minor niggles fixed already (PDR done, those sticky Starex cabin lamp switches, new battery, tires, etc.).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ako takot bumili sa mga 2nd hand car dealers. They often do this "quick fix" just to present the vahicles in good condition to customers. After several weeks, ayan na ang mga toyo. Pati mga paint job naglolobohan agad

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sa Autocamp ko nakuha A32 ko. so far, ok naman...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Meron niyan. Hmmm...hirap idescribe. Iba pa ito sa Autocamp, Goldpark, EDSA Car exchange. From EDSA akyat ng Galleria flyover. Right sa unang kanto na bukas, tapos right ulit sa unang kanto, then left sa next kanto. Ang alam ko, you will turn right naman. Medyo makitid ang kalye pero ang daming cars dun. Sensya na kung sobrang labo. Sana may mas makapagpaliwanag.
    Eto ba yung nasa tabi ng ADB?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tabi nga ata ng ADB. Yung naka-chicken wire fence.

Goldpark galing yung Pajero ko. Minor niggles aside (I guess normal for a 9 year old rig), it has never let me down.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Dunno the name of the place, but i got my Cefiro from that buy & sell center at the corner of Julia Vargas & Meralco Ave. Its the biggest I've seen around Ortigas. Bigger than the one beside ADB, and bigger than the ones in front of the new Medical City along Ortigas Ave.

It was my first time to buy from a buy & sell outfit, but am very happy with the cefiro. Its in mint condition, with absolutely nothing to fix ... well at least then. You're right, its more expensive since they need to make a profit, but i got to look at a lot of choices. My tip is do your research first and be aware of the going prices for the car model you want. This way you don't get ripped off, when you buy from a buy & sell shop. In my case, I knew exactly the premium I was paying for the mint condition I bought.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mapuntahan nga yan sa june pagbili ko, try ko rin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...baka yung sa may KSP resto, laki nun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Saan sa Ortigas (biggest car center)