New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Official memorandums should have the complete vehicle brand, model, year, plates and reason for use. Even the owner listed on the OR/CR should tally with the said paper.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The official memorandum still states that you have to use these devices properly. And usually, the memorandum states that it should be used on MARKED vehicles.

Not in trying to rush to SM City's midnight sale.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think mk is referring to a memorandum issued to certain civic groups permitting them to use sirens and blinkers on official functions and operations. the vehicle information is not stated in the memorandum, only the names of the groups/organizations. but you have to prove that you are an active member of the group by showing your un-expired ID.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isn't that suppose to have some expiration when that memoramdum will be used for a few days and/or months only?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa pagkakaalam ko, one year, and renewable.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh ok, back when I was still active in those civac groups max allowed permit was 1 month extended for another month only. Then we have to apply again after 6 months.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: ungas, anong civic group sinalihan mo dati?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dissolved na rin yung group na yun sa pagkakaalam ko. No need to post it. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero parang wala akong natatandaan na expiry date yung memorandum ng group namin. check ko tomorrow.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i see....no for extreme emergency lang tsaka gagamitin...
    tanung ko lang, pwede ka ba huliin if meron kang visible na nakakabit na blinker sa windshied mo...pero ndi mo naman ginagamit...
    and about the memorandum...kailangan bang merong car name and plate na nakalagay?....dati nakita ko kasi sa memorandum ng kaibigan koname lang ng dad nya nakalagay...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
saan nakakabili ng blinker(red/blue)or (white/white) na mura?