New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Has anyone used this? what can you say about this product? Is this compatible on Honda Civic because Honda is not on the list? Feed back?

Rock Oil Company History - Rock Oil

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batusai_jr View Post
    Has anyone used this? what can you say about this product? Is this compatible on Honda Civic because Honda is not on the list? Feed back?

Rock Oil Company History - Rock Oil

Why are you buying a UK brand? IMHO, a lot of the price difference is in the cost of importation. You'd be better off buying a more common brand like Motul or Mobil1 for the same price or similar.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Why are you buying a UK brand? IMHO, a lot of the price difference is in the cost of importation. You'd be better off buying a more common brand like Motul or Mobil1 for the same price or similar.
    Hi this is available here. No need to import. Our client is offering this to me. He is asking me to try this on my car. He tells me that this is used in high end cars, as listed in their website. I am just not sure if this is compatible with honda

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if it is available in the Philippines it does not mean you are not paying for the freight costs. You may not see it in the receipt but sure as day you are paying for the cost of transporting it from the other side of the world.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batusai_jr View Post
    Hi this is available here. No need to import. Our client is offering this to me. He is asking me to try this on my car. He tells me that this is used in high end cars, as listed in their website. I am just not sure if this is compatible with honda
    If it is competitively priced and meets all requirements, then go ahead and use it (only Honda assemblies that requires specialized casa fluid are the CVTs). But as said, check the price... there will definitely be a premium due to the long shipping, versus comparable brands.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If it is competitively priced and meets all requirements, then go ahead and use it (only Honda assemblies that requires specialized casa fluid are the CVTs). But as said, check the price... there will definitely be a premium due to the long shipping, versus comparable brands.
    Yup, check the specs first. If they can't produce the specs, then walk away.