New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i'll be purchasing a car for my cousin who is currently working in the middle east. has any of you guys done this and how did you go about it? is it possible to put ownership under his name? what car/s can you suggest for PHP 170K? (the car will be used in the province)

TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    baka abot jan corolla Gli 95. try to search for a newer model baka may mahanap ka pa.

try to make the deed of sale open then wait for your cousin to come back home to sign the document. baka pwede yan para sa kanya nakapangalan agad.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    baka abot jan corolla Gli 95. try to search for a newer model baka may mahanap ka pa.

try to make the deed of sale open then wait for your cousin to come back home to sign the document. baka pwede yan para sa kanya nakapangalan agad.

Thank you. Ganyan pa rin pala kataas ang value ng corolla i sold my 95 XE around 3-4 years ago for 160K. ok pa rin ba magtingin sa manila bulletin? wala akong tiwala sa mga car exchanges.

unfortunately, he won't be coming back for a couple of years but he wants it under his name... i don't know much about contracts. is it advisable to make a deed of sale open?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Why not buy the car when your cousin gets here para walang sisihan because by the time your cousin gets home baka may sira na ung car na wala naman pag bumili ka ngayon. IMO lang

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Why not buy the car when your cousin gets here para walang sisihan because by the time your cousin gets home baka may sira na ung car na wala naman pag bumili ka ngayon. IMO lang

Agree here.

Unless probably, if your cousin is married and his wife is going to use it in the mean time....

4202:banned:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    baka nga gagamitin ng kapamilya nya kaya nagpapabili na ngayon. ok lang yong open deed of sale, for your situation. as far as i know, legal naman yon. notarize na lang pag dumating sya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wouldn't it be possible for him to get a Letter of Authority from his cousin, granting him the authority to enter in this transaction on his (cousin's) behalf? Nga lang, dunno how this'll appear on the notarized deed of sale.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    baka nga gagamitin ng kapamilya nya kaya nagpapabili na ngayon. ok lang yong open deed of sale, for your situation. as far as i know, legal naman yon. notarize na lang pag dumating sya.
    yes bro gagamitin ng uncle ko (dad nya) sa province... ah ok seems like open deed of sale nga ang solution.

Purchasing a car for my cousin abroad...