New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What's up with these people driving around with SLRs and Porsche GTs? Do they feel like they're invisible or somethin that they just fly with their cars?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whoa...what a waste! sayang!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahaha.

never liked the guy anyway. poor slr though.
    from http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...crash%20riddle -

British boxer PRINCE NASEEM HAMED is being held by police following a high speed crash involving his luxury sports car yesterday (02MAY05).

The former world featherweight champion is being quizzed by officers on suspicion he fled the crash scene with two accomplices following the accident which left a motorist in hospital with serious injuries.

Eye witnesses report Hamed's McCLAREN MERCEDES SLR - which sports the unique number plate NAS1 - went out of control during a dangerous overtaking manoeuvre on a country lane near his home town of Sheffield, England and crashed into an oncoming vehicle.

An onlooker says, "I heard a car hurtling up the road. There was a bang and a second later another. I ran out and there was a terrible mess. Two men ran past me. I said to them, 'I think you ought to wait where you are.'

"As they ran away one turned and shouted something like, 'I'm going to a phone.'"

A driver was left trapped in his wrecked car and had to be cut free by attending firemen before being airlifted to hospital with a suspected broken leg and fractured arms.

03/05/2005 14:03
    Last edited by nugundam93; June 4th, 2005 at 03:42 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    What's up with these people driving around with SLRs and Porsche GTs? Do they feel like they're invisible or somethin that they just fly with their cars?
    People who buy these 400-500K cars are affluent people who have made their fortune by taking a lot of risks. Some on the other hand inherit them. All the more reason why these people have no respect for other people and their property. They take huge risks and jeoperdize their own safety as well as innocent by standers. Now, not all that could afford these luxuries and toys are all bad. Im just saying that these previous examples (carrera gt, slr) are those that fall into the category of false invincibility due excess wealth.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...owning them is one thing, the capability of actually driving them is another.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sayang yung auto, did he survive?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    frm the crash pics, i think the driver will survive. mukhang intact naman yung driver cabin. the engine bay absorbed all the damage. and haba talaga ng nguso ng slr.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...based on the article above, the alleged driver (prince naseem) fled the scene after the crash. yung sinasabing trapped driver was from the car the SLR crashed in to.

...lumalaban pa ba tong si prince naseem? napapanuod ko pa sa TV yan na pa-tumbling tumbling pag nananalo. prinsipe rin ng yabang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
prince naseem's SLR