New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think bagay yan kay Boy Abunda..i can imagine him standing beside that hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman123
    Hello mga tsikoteers! Need your opinion

Last monday I bought a Honda Jazz VTEC 1.5 and its color is Irish Red (Pink). Kakaiba kasi kaya iyon ang kulay na napili ko at bihira ang ganung kulay.

Questions:
    Does it make me look gay?
    Pambabae lang ba talaga ang pink?

BTW, i'm a male.

hmm, how come you asked this after you have already bought the car? from the replies in this thread, most agree that it makes a guy 'girlish' driving a pink car. now, how would you feel driving your pink car now after reading these posts?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    ako cool lang sa akin yan ... dalhin mo lang ng maayos .. saksakan mo lang ng ok na rims at sounds .. pag-may nangasar sa iyo .. cool ka lang .. bigyan mo ng flying kiss .. sabay kindat .. tatahimik yon ..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Well, I wear a pink shirt sometimes to the office, it actually is quite nice, but driving a pink car is something totally different. It would stand out so much that if you probably passed by a group of guys they'd be wondering how hot the chick driving is, then they would see a dude... and well you get the idea...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    If I'm not mistaken, back in '98, Nissan came out with some pearly purple-ish color for its Sentra's.
    I didn't think that it looks gay.

But for this one, its really pushing it!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    To answer one of your questions, No, I dont think it makes you look gay, its just rather awkward.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    my wife likes the color. she wanted to get one the first time she saw it in Honda Kalookan.

I cannot picture myself driving one.... Baka ma-obvious ang secret ko heh he he.

For wrestling fans, Bret Hart's fans usually says that "Real men wear hot pink."

Kaya I suggest that lagyan mo na lang ng sticker sa likuran, "Real men drives pink cars." Tapos sa tabi, "PMA Class 1988 - Young Officers Union.", sa kabilang side "PRO-GUN". Sa may tabi "MARINES". Ewan ko kung may hihirit pa.

Ok lang 'yan just be ready to receive weird looks and funny stares. After all pera mo 'yan eh.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Questions:
    Does it make me look gay? - I'd say NO, the car alone wont make you look gay. but it would def feel awkward to drive one.
    Pambabae lang ba talaga ang pink? - NO

just my02

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    hmmm
    OT: I have a 1/59 Tomica scale model of the pink (all right, "Irish Red") Honda Jazz (it's a Fit, actually) next to my computer monitor. That thumbnail is almost the actual size of it on my screen!

We have a blue Jazz BTW.

Back on topic: No, I see nothing wrong with it.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    at first glance siguro, people would get funny thoughts. but beyond that, nasa diskarte mo na naman un e. although expect some unwanted attention though -- a few smiles and fingerpointing. as for people going out of their way para asarin ka, don't mind them -- malamang wala ring kwentang kausap mga yan

like you said, bihira ung ganyang kulay. tiyak madaling hanapin yan sa parking lot :D

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Is pink for girls only?