New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    one time i was cruisin alng the higway and im quite fast at that time when all of a sudden this sir out of nowhere overtook my underpowered minivan(spacewagon). now i know that thing is fast pala and it has that nice deep sound na hindi nakakairita hindi tulad ng mga nakaxrm na nakasientobente muffler na kahit hindi umaandar eh ang iingay. pero ass%$#$ sya talaga hehe

naisip ko lng pwede ba ipantapat yun little sister ng spacewagon na rvr that comes in both 4G63T gas and 4D68T versions try ko ksi hiramin yun sa relative ko para i will know kng may chance me hehe

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boydapa View Post
    one time i was cruisin alng the higway and im quite fast at that time when all of a sudden this sir out of nowhere overtook my underpowered minivan(spacewagon). now i know that thing is fast pala and it has that nice deep sound na hindi nakakairita hindi tulad ng mga nakaxrm na nakasientobente muffler na kahit hindi umaandar eh ang iingay. pero ass%$#$ sya talaga hehe

naisip ko lng pwede ba ipantapat yun little sister ng spacewagon na rvr that comes in both 4G63T gas and 4D68T versions try ko ksi hiramin yun sa relative ko para i will know kng may chance me hehe
    Tapatan mo ng EXHAUST SYSTEM na BORLA or MAGNAFLOW. Both this system have a very deep tone sound (not those cheap ricey). It groooooooowl if you floor your pedal. Again, its not just muffler or tip to replace buy the whole system.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    my SUv is a V8 paired with a full catback exhaust from bassani.more than enough to rattle his whole car and if he decides to race....i wold love the look on his face as his SIR is getting walked by a 3ton ford expedition pushing 600HP

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    my SUv is a V8 paired with a full catback exhaust from bassani.more than enough to rattle his whole car and if he decides to race....i wold love the look on his face as his SIR is getting walked by a 3ton ford expedition pushing 600HP
    this i wanna see.. hehehe deedee have you tried to race with your brothers civic? haha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karlbo View Post
    this i wanna see.. hehehe deedee have you tried to race with your brothers civic? haha
    yup.plenty of times and each times...he smoked me..lol...but you have to understand,hes got more HP than mine and half the weight of my truck.
    the only chance i got is that from a deadstop..i can walk him bout half ca length then his turbo will kick in and leave me in the dust...lol
    if its a 60ft run from a dead stop,i got plenty of chances....1/4 mile....hell most likely put 4 car lenght(if not more) on me...lol

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    Hehe. Kaya lang kung medyo mahaba ang race, baka matalo ka sa dalas ng stop sa gas station! hehehe. Na discover ko ito nung ni-long drive ko yung FXT ko!

pantapat sa SiR