New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some vehicles are modified so you can lock the front brake while doing your 'burnout'

Otherwise, really crappy tires plus super torquey engine make a good combination.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya kapag SOHC na honda, 6000 rpm at least. dahil walang ka-torque torque ang honda sa 4000rpm :evillaugh

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    What burnout?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sa pelikula lang yan, hehe. Seriously, earlier this year, I watched a show in AXN where they featured a car stunt driver who has been tapped to do all sorts of driving maneuvers in the movies the past 30 years. He did explain step by step how to make the tires spin and smoke with the car almost stationary. The man I think was in his 50s already but he's still good at it. I just love it when he casually walks out of the car after performing a stunt.:D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Some vehicles are modified so you can lock the front brake while doing your 'burnout'

Otherwise, really crappy tires plus super torquey engine make a good combination.
    Never heard of modifying a car just to do a standing burnout.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    di ba depende yan ung FWD or RWD yan? i.e. if FWD, ung front ang uusok

my impression of it is that the handbrake is involved in the process. ilang beses ko nang naipaspin ung tires -- all accidentally i assure you B). the last time was when i was just starting to drive, nakahanging ako sa harap ng shoppesville. sa sobrang kaba ko naitodo ko ung gas, sabay medyo kalbo na tires ko

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi-RPM, then clutch release, timplahin mo lang hard to describe pero mas abrupt keas normal launch. But its hard to do with slick tires and low torque autos. Gawin mo pag magpapalit ka na ng tires! Nung papalitan ko na gulong ko e lagi kong pinapaiyak not really a burnout but I do smell my tires, just for the thrill, just do it SAFELY! Happy squealing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Paano pina-iispin