1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    which is better for a car

an car ozonizer or car ionizer?

thnx:confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    A Car Ionizer is the Best!

Even in your house or office, an ionizer is always the Best! Becoz it cleans the air inside your car, house & office.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    d ba ganon din claim ng ozonizer? clean the air or oxygen ?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ba ozone is toxic? several studies indicate that exposure to ozone at 0.35 ppm and higher causes pulmonary inflamation leading to hypothermic response, among other physiological effects, in humans.

so why put something toxic in your car? it may be great for filtering the sun's rays and prevent you from getting cancer from the sun's UV in the upper atmosphere, but it sure does not belong in your lungs.

so conclusion, do not get an ozonizer.

no idea on the ionizer but they say it kills germs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, ozone is considered a pollutant in the lower atmospheres. industrial plants that produce ozone as a by-product in it's processes have very strict control measures in place to prevent it's release to the environment.

in the upper atmosphere it is a different story. it absorbs UV rays from the sun and thus help prevent you and me from getting bad sun burns and skin cancer. but down here on terra firma, it is considered a poison and a corrosive. it not only is a health hazard, it causes faster corrosion on metal structures.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i'm thinking of getting an ionizer. what's a good brand na affordable?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    last month nakabili ako sa hardware section ng Landmark ng Benford Ionizer at P519.75. You just need to plug this on the lighteroutlet.

I needed the ionizer kasi me baby kami so para mawala yung dust particles, odor, and other air borne particles.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ionizers can be used while you're in the cabin, ozonators on the other hand are treatment devices to kill bacteria, therefore you shouldn't be in the cabin when the ozonator is functional. After it finishes its cycle, the cabin is aired out thoroughly then you can occupy the cabin once more.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero if you use an ozonizer, will it not bleach out the plastics and upholstery, and accelerate rust in the cabin? remember it is a corrosive.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Originally posted by ownertype
    last month nakabili ako sa hardware section ng Landmark ng Benford Ionizer at P519.75. You just need to plug this on the lighteroutlet.

I needed the ionizer kasi me baby kami so para mawala yung dust particles, odor, and other air borne particles.
    so ok naman sya? asthmatic kasi yung anak ko kaya kelangan malinis yung hangin.:confused:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
ozonizer or ionizer