New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since when did ignorance of the law become an excuse for a lapse in judgment?

Should've just called his lawyer, that's what they're there for when you screw up.

Don't quite understand the correlation between this incident and GM losing it's #1 manufacturer argument, to be honest.. \

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Don't quite understand the correlation between this incident and GM losing it's #1 manufacturer argument, to be honest..
    yep, anlabo nga.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mali nga si mr ron kahit na sabihin pang nawala lang sa isip niya yung rule.

pero ang tanong, tama ba ang reaction nung Selina? dapat dalahin na lang sa pulis at wala na yung nagging or dakdak.

innocent until proven guilty di ba? at sino ba ang nagdedetermine ng guilt? di ba ang korte lang?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pero I have to agree with what everyone thinks about the girl or Selena.

She should have calmed down and not act like a baby. I hate when things happen like that. If there were no law, and if I were Ron. I would slap her and say, "Listen girl." hehehe... j/k.

I dont know, when things happen like that, my blood pressure would rise that I want to tear someone off.

Just my .02 cents of sharing my remorse.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    atleast Ron will now not forget Transformers hehehe

siguro nung sinisigawan na si ron at may scandalo na, ron was thinking "where the hell is a video cam when you need one?" like secretly filming police brutally hehehe
    Last edited by cardo; July 10th, 2007 at 09:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yup they should fire the general manager of UIP or kung ano man company yan na akala mo ko kung sino, if she behaved that way.

and the media person, bigyan ng NBI record.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    GM's booboo: no press kits. i'm from the marketing industry, and we all know that journalists all are too busy when it comes to making articles, and since we can't grant each of them interview time we always come up with a press kit.

Ron's booboo: video cam inside a theater is ok, if he has permission. he has a media ID, which in the Philippines is nearly as powerful as a police superintendent's signed calling card. he could've shown it to one of them organizers and ask them if he can get some screenshots of the movie. i believe they wold happily oblige. nothing beats free press exposure.

Miss Selina's booboo: she acted like a maniac. even if mr. ron is a real pirate, acting like a monkey in front of everyone is unbecoming of a manager, to say the least.

And i don't understand how come she chastised the GMPh promo manager. Doesn't Paramount even know there's a media event on-going? Diba it's a press screening? It just follows that people there are press, which if logic follows, is pretty lame to even think that they are pirates.

IF you guys still don't get Vernon's gist, GMPh is dead meat because one
    of the motoring journalists got roughed up in one of their events. It just seems that they don't have control over their event, which is pretty stupid. Kung hinde nila maayos ang press screening for a movie, pano pa kung may maaksidente sa test track?

Say goodbye to all those writeups and reviews.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ron as a producer and host of a 13-year-old motoring? he sure thinks like a rookie... he should be aware of these laws. or he just took for grants underestimating the security.

some Journalist think they are untouchable, and if they get insulted or a colleague of theirs, they just write up news to make the other side look bad.

Selina, I think she is angry because she could have a better salary if Piracy is down... then she channels all her anger to this unfortunate guy.

lahat ang biktima dito...

I hope healthy life for Ron and Selina to gain wisdom, not a "your highness" feeling...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    question lang, di ba dapat sa cinema entrance pa lang na-check si ron kung may dalang videocam? hmmm

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bring on the popcorn! This could turn out to be quite a good show.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Optimus Prime would have been furious (by V. Sarne)