New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    saan ba makakahingi ng color pigment ng nighthawk black. Ayaw magbigay sa casa. balak ko bumili ng spoiler kaya lang sabi sa kid audio kailangan nila ng color pigment para mag match ang color ng car. please help thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honda nighthawk black pearl?

any bodyshop should have the color formula - magpatimpla ka na lang. bring your car so they can color-match it right.

if i'm not mistaken the color is straight black with gold, blue and red mica/pearl

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yap honda nighthawk black pearl. saan ba meron spoiler na pang honda city 04. magkano? casa is 7000, kid audio 4500(need color pigment to match your car color). any recomendation?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Aren't Hondas supposed to come with a small can of paint? Mine did. You should talk to your dealer about it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oops, i missed your question on where to get a sample. the easiest way to do it is to remove your car's gas tank door, give it to the body shop for color matching, and drive around without it for a while.

a reputable body shop should be able to mix up a good match based on that - especially with a color as easy as nighthawk black pearl.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    M54 Powered

thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    stormrider
    touch paint included in the quotation as freebies but when I got my car out in the casa I asked my dealer why there s no touch paint, she said its a new mixture kaya wala silang maibibigay. Until now hindi sila nagbibigay.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go to an auto paintshop and order Nippon Nax or Nippleac with the color you specified. Chances are, they will have it in stock. Straight color yan so you very minimal ang adjustments ng pintor if any.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    fanboy,

You should DEMAND for it. Write a letter to the general manager of the dealership.

If you're not satisfied with the response, report them to the DTI.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With all due respect peeps, I hardly find it worth the effort to report something to the DTI which costs less than P500 per liter.

Just report it to Honda Phils's customer service and get your own paint and be done with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
nighthawk black pigment