New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol...cle3209571.ece

He doesn't like it! But entertaining as always.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Like always, Clarkson waits till the very last paragraph to actually talk about the car. Not a very informative review, but classic Clarkson stuff.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I do not believe Clarkson anymore from the moment that he criticize PORSCHE! for him porshe is a sh...without considering the whole package..ganun din sa subie.....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Eh umpisa pa lang naman alam mo na that he probably wouldn't like it eh. He hates rallying and thinks it's stupid, after all. Somehow, I feel this guy wouldn't be happy in anything less than a Bentley or a Rolls. He reminds me of Simon Cowell a lot. Funny how he acknowledges that they build some of the most reliable cars though.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    In my opinion, I'm beginning to think that Clarkson is getting too old for his job. It could also be that he has seen too cars in his lifetime that he has forgotten to appreciate even some minor advances in design.

I used to look forward to his reviews a few years back, when he somehow still made sense, being objective on the review and not ranting about what he personally believes is the "right way to make a car".

When he test drove an Evo 8 around 2 years back he said that he was amazed about how the little devil can powerslide with the driver using only one finger on the wheel yet he just can't get over the thought that its clutch is hopeless because he always stalls it at first gear.

He stalls it at first gear

Yet an 18 year old boy racer in sneakers can gun that baby off the line effortlessly.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; January 21st, 2008 at 04:27 PM.

New STI featured in Clarkson's Column